PAGE 47

Kai P.O.V.

We arrive at the hotel and Rei has given up on talking to me we walk into the penthouse and she kisses my cheek before walking to the bathroom I sit on the bed

I can't stop thinking about Inko, she’s back and probably angrier than ever I know Eri is safe, but if she’s back she’s definitely after her I just can’t figure out why.

dammit.

I walk into the kitchen and call again, “dude, go to sleep” Killuhua hangs up I guess that means their okay.

I feel hands wrap around my waist and Rei’s head resting on my back, “I can tell you are not okay you don’t need to tell me if you’re not ready, but at least let me comfort you don’t push me away Kai”

I turn and look at Rei, “I’m sorry Rei, I was just caught off guard today the woman in a blue dress she’s Eri’s mother we separated on bad terms, she walked out on her daughter and she isn’t the motherly type who would miss her own child I know she wants her for something I just don’t know what”

“I understand if you need time to yourself to think I’ll give you your space wake me up if you need me”

She turns to leave but I stop her I don’t want to be alone not right now.

Rei P.O.V.

I’ve never seen the look I’m seeing in his eyes right now it breaks me he really loves his daughter. “let me take the edge off”

I whisper in his ear he immediately starts kissing my neck, jawline, cheeks and finally lips. He picks me up and I straddle him he puts me on the counter like he did yesterday, but this time he’s slow and steady taking his time exploring my body

I chose to wear his long sleeve shirt and underwear he slowly slips off the underwear looking me in the eyes before putting his dick inside me this time he held me by the waist as he was thrusting his tongue nibbling on any exposed skin he could get his mouth on the electricity was just out of this world this feeling in the pit of my stomach it was  something new the look in his eyes the way he was holding me it all said a lot I could feel his pain as my own which was just begging my body to do something about it. I want to be the remedy to his pain. I have to.

I need to make him feel like he can take control of the situation which means he has to take control of me.

I give him a knowing look giving up my power he starts thrusting faster until he cums he carries me to the bedroom and oh wow.

I had forgotten how cold and unrelenting his domineering side wise, but I didn’t say I don’t like it I can handle it my body just instantly heals any wound

After an hour of hard core sex that would shame the best porn videos out there Kai looks at me, “you thought of what to do yet?” I ask and he nods, “tomorrow it’s the boys photoshoot I’m going to let Eri join them Inko’s desperate I just have to be patient and wait”

He kisses me so passionately I can feel sparks erupting from my body, “did I ever tell you I love you” I giggle and nod and he kisses me again, “I don’t tell you enough, thank you Rei”

“I love you too Kai” I kiss his forehead not bothering with getting dressed it’s going to be morning soon I’ll bath and get dressed later.

Kai P.O.V.

I wake up and gaze upon Rei’s sleeping form she looks beautiful my hand is still around her waist she slept naked because she was too lazy to get up plus I doubt she’ll be walking anytime soon after last night I may have gone a little overboard.