PAGE 13

Dabi P.O.V.

I run to her door but then Toga puts a knife to my throat. “she’s tired and sleeping, come back at a later date”

“I just want to see if she’s okay” I feel someone whack me upside the head.

“do you think she’s okay?, Chisaki had his men chasing her up and down town, for hours, where do you think that leaves her?” Maggs scolds.

“let her rest man” Twice says.

“I want to be there for her, I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up, let me through” Maggs sighs, and moves out of the way.

I walk to her bed, I put 2 fingers on her neck to feel for a pulse her heart rate is still too fast, this cant be good.

“hey crazy transform into someone and take her to the doctor”

I watch them warp over to a doctor and I just sit on the couch.

I need something to take the edge off.

Kai P.O.V.

She will pop up at the hospital pretty soon I know it, when that happens I’ll strike.

I sit in my office and I get a call, she was rushed into a hospital by a middle-aged man. I rush over.

“leave the man, but keep him distracted”

I wait for the doctors to do whatever their doing, once they said she was fine, I moved closer.

“her old vitamins aren’t working anymore, so we’ll have to prescribe the new ones for her, she’ll wake up pretty soon, so start writing them down”

I follow the nurse to her room, I walk in behind her, and she turns around and jumps.

I look at her and smile, then I remember I know her, “why are you here Chisaki?” she asks looking to see if there’s anyone coming.

“I came to take her home, I’m the father” her eyes widen, I remember when she thought she was pregnant with my child, the look in her eyes, jealousy.

I smirk and walk towards her, closing the distance between us, I put my forehead against hers.

I pull the list with the prescribed medicine on it out of her hands, I feel her lips lightly brush against mine, I chuckle and take a step back.

“could you not wake her up, she needs the rest, I’ll carry her out through the back door, my car is already waiting,” She nods, and I carry her out, using the underground emergency exit. Going straight to my car, I stop by the pharmacy before I take her home.