PAGE 7

Dabi P.O.V.

3 months?, does that mean what I think it means. “are you saying that I am going to be a father?” she nods and I’m just frozen, I look at her and she starts throwing up again, she’s spent 3 months dealing with this alone, she probably thought she would have to go through it alone too.

She groans and looks up. “I’m sorry” we both say at the same time, I give her a hug and she buries her face in my chest holding me tight, I kiss the top of her head.

“you won’t be alone anymore little Raven”

We walk to the kitchen and she takes out ice cream, the doorbell rings and she walks over to open it, my hand grabs hers and she gives me a confused look.

“you can’t open the door looking like that, you’re practically naked” She looks herself over and I’m baffled that she sees nothing wrong with what she’s wearing, she shakes her head and stubbornly proceeds to open the door, she grabs a pizza box and pays the guy.

"hey you look familiar, are you one of the Mews sisters?” the guy asks and she stiffens, I’ve heard about them, ones a model and the other is a singer, their father is some wealthy guy Shigaraki mentioned one time.

“sorry no, we just look alike, my name is Rei”

“no way, you are one of the sisters, you’re Rosalinda Mews, I have your picture as my lock screen, see.” She takes a step back and I hug her from behind and glare at the guy.

“this guy bothering you Rei”

“I’m really sorry but we just look alike”

the guy apologises before he leaves and little raven just sits at the dinner table and buries her face in her hands, she’s so gloomy it’s uncomfortable.

A warp gate appears and the league members just waltz in, now I know how she felt, she looks at them and back at me before she ignores everyone. I take her to her room so we can talk.

“you know Dabi if I wasn’t so worried about these babies, I’d give you a piece of my mind, and kick you and your friends out, but I don’t even have it in me to fight, so explain yourself”

“we need a place to stay, I was going to explain earlier but you know, something came up”

“just don’t involve me in your criminal shit, and I could care less what you do”

“are you serious?” she nods and sits on the bed “so, will you tell your friends?”

“I don’t know, I’m still not sure I trust them, you said it yourself raven, I’m a criminal, I don’t exactly see my friends playing aunty and uncle”

“do you trust them to protect the baby”

“why do you keep referring to the children in singular form, it’s twins” She chuckles and looks at me. “my denial runs deep”

I go back downstairs, and the gang has made itself at home, she stays in her room to sleep, and I can’t get her question out of my head.

Do I trust them to protect my kids, I look at them, and I know for a fact, it’s a definite no for some, and yes for others

“so, what’s up with your little girlfriend?” Shigaraki asks.

“she’s pregnant” everyone just looks at me.

“so, our little hot head finally got himself hitched, well congratulations sweety” Maggs says.

“will she be alright?” Kurogiri asks

“yeah, they’ll all be fine”

Rei P.O.V.

t’s been a week since my home was invaded. I walk into the kitchen, open the fridge, and it is empty.

I wish for cereal and milk, I walk over to the couch, and watch tv.

“so that’s how your quirk works, I’ve heard about you” Shigaraki startles me and I release a breath as my heart rate steadies itself.

“yeah, well I can’t use it the way I want to right now, anyway I’m going shopping later don’t forget to remind your crew to write down what they need”

“why exactly are you helping us?”

“don’t get me wrong Shigaraki I’m not, if anyone asks, you kidnapped me. as far as I’m concerned I live alone, and you guys are ghosts I have to feed to live in peace, plus I’d rather make friends than enemies out of you guys”

“you’re so adorable I could cut you” a female voice startles me again; I hate that I’m so jumpy

“step away from my girlfriend crazy”

Girlfriend?, what?, no way!

He kisses me on my cheek before asking if I’m okay, I nod and hit the shower, I walk to the kitchen and see the lists, these guys are a little insane I use my quirk to check off some of the things I know, or that are small enough, in my condition I can’t wish for big things or a lot of them at the same time.

Toga uses her quirk to transform into someone else, and we go out together.

We spent time doing some spa day treatments, and traveling around the city, before we did the actual shopping so it’s pretty dark out right now plus we stole some trollies, since I couldn’t wish for them, their too big.

it’s not hard to notice two girls with trollies full to the brim, on our way back we get cornered by a group of guys, by now Togas’ transformation has worn off, I wish for a gun, than I wish for my phone, I send Dabi my location, and look for Kurogiri’s contacts, but my phone is taken out of my hands, I wish for it back, and the minute its in my hand I press send.

I get in a fighting stance

“what did you do?” toga asks me, “I sent Dabi and Kurogiri our location”

“oh, that’s nice, I guess I’ll have to cut as many of them while i still can” she says taking out a knife, I take out my pocket knife too, one of the guys comes charging at me, and I dodge, and cut him across his face.

I shoot him in the leg, I step back, and shoot the other leg just as a precaution.

Another one comes at me from behind, and I dodge by ducking down, and sweeping his feet with my leg, I stab him on the shoulder.

One of the guys pulls out a gun too, and I wish for a shield, I pull Toga behind me, and we hide behind the shield, I wish for a stun grenade and an actual grenade, I throw the real grenade without pulling the pin, followed by the stun grenade, while he’s distracted and blinded I pull out a gun, and shoot his arms and legs, there’s one left, and he looks like the strongest.

I wish for two cans of deodorant and 2 lighters.

“Toga take these and distract him” I whisper, she takes one can and a lighter, she uses them to distract him, while I wish for litres of gasoline, I silently spill them and wait for him to get in range, Toga notices, and starts directing him towards the gasoline, I slowly kick the can towards him, making it look like it was an accident, giving him the sense of safety to come my way.

He stops next to the can, with one foot on the gasoline, I grab the lighter and move out of the way, I light it, and the fire spreads towards him, he turns to run, but Toga swipes her knife at him, causing him, to instinctively dodge.

He slips on the can, and falls down, his clothes catch on fire, and he runs off screaming.

I look at Toga and she’s celebrating, good for her, but I’m drained. I stand against the wall, watching the flames dance.