PAGE 23

Stain P.O.V.

I wake up and I see the members of the league, the kids are passed out on the couch opposite me, I’m not tied or restrained, and these people don’t even look like their guard is up, but that’s what those kids did too till they got me.

“so, assassin, you wanted to meet up with us, so here we are, what’s your proposal” Shigaraki asks me, he’s the leader of the league.

I scan the room and the woman is casually eating ice cream, with Toga and Hikishi. The real threat though is black cat, with just a touch of his hand my fate is sealed.

I tell them my plan and they have blank expressions on their faces, I don’t get how they do that. Their so hard to read.

“well what do you guys think?” Shigaraki asks, and they start talking it over.

After an hour Shigaraki turns to me, I almost thought they forgot about me.

“we’ll join your little crew, but we still want to keep our … what do you call it again?, independent practices”

They drive a hard bargain, but I’m in a time crunch so I’ll take what I can get.

I look towards mews she was quiet the whole time, uninvolved and just spectating.

“and you Raven?, what’s your story?” I ask and she looks surprised, “I gave myself the liberty of scouring your house, I found that little plan of yours in the safe, and yet you were quiet the whole time right now. What’s your role on the team, you tap out of playing assassin like you did your modelling career?”

She stiffens under everyone’s gaze, I guess they didn’t know about it, oops. Sorry not sorry.

“it’s a pretty brilliant plan, are you going to leave it in there for someone else to steal it and use”

“hey what is he talking about?” Shigaraki asks.

“it’s a plan to pull a heist, and no I wasn’t just keeping it there, I need one more person to pull this off, she’ll be here in a few days”

“and when were the rest of us going to find out?, what does he mean tapping out of assassination” Dabi asks.

“I was going to mention the plan in a few days, it’s still not done, I need a big cut from the cash we’re going to steal, and I doubt you’ll help for free” she eyes them.

“we’ll help you, and let you split the money between you and your friend, if you become an official member of the league” Shigaraki states, “how about I join your assassins crew but not the league, will that do?” they talk it over for a second and Shigaraki agrees.

“alright than, I’ll be back to collect that bounty, I’ll be seeing you all in a few days, and tell black and white I said hi”