PAGE 36

Rei P.O.V.

I can't believe those two idiots after a long week of getting back home all the boys would talk about is Tadashi

I finally gave in, I’m still not at a hundred percent but I spent some free time working with Killuhua on his idea to combine wishes its sort of like when I fuse my healing quirk with my blood but that’s kind of hard to explain to Killuhua so I resigned myself to using stick figure drawings he understands things better when you use images instead of words which is a trick Keigo taught me after spending a week with them.

I walk into the studio and Tadashi jumps me with a tight hug last time I was fast asleep so I didn’t get to agree to this, this is just a potential disaster

“hurry it up the dresser is waiting for you I’m telling you my magazine is going to be back on the top of the charts after this”

I roll my eyes and comply I prefer to do my own make-up so I let the dresser do my hair.

She gave me a dress and I shook my head, “sorry sweety I wear what I like or I walk, I want to be comfortable, that dress is not my style”

she doesn’t take my comment the wrong way and I wish for jeans and hoodie I wear it over a bra shirts are just a drag and unnecessary work

I wear sneakers and tie my hair in a high pony tail I apply light make-up so my face isn’t oily in front of the camera.

I walk out and the boys are wearing the outfits I got for them a week ago, Killuhua is wearing a black hoody with the word white printed on it with white shots and white and grey sneakers with the black full-handed gloves

Natsu is wearing a white hoodie with the word black printed on it black shorts and black and red sneakers with the black and red fingerless gloves

their fiery blue eyes and spiky hair is to die for. They look so amazing I think I might cry.

“mom you look so cool I wish dad could see you; he’d lose his mind”

the boys finish each other’s sentence and I just blush I don’t look all that different though infect every time he sees me I’m barely dressed because he always shows up during my me time soaks.

“let’s get this show on the road” we get the photoshoot started.

After 30 minutes the boys aren’t feeling it anymore. “can we get a break, I’m hungry” Killuhua says, I see the suspicious grin on Tadashi’s face I know he’s plotting something.

“only if you promise to let me keep taking pictures and ask a few questions”

“deal”

the boys say at the same time and drag me outside there’s a local coffee shop that sells the most delicious milkshakes in the world we make a B-line straight for our seat at the back the twins sit across from each other and I sit next to Natsu he has a temper as hot as his flames lately

Tadashi sits next to Killuhua and we order our usual milk shakes with two large fries in a single tray.

“wow so you guys eat together like this all the time”

“no, its only when we come here at home I’d rather starve than eat junk like Killuhua does”

“woah mom, your stuffing your face” Killuhua says and I just eye him, “I didn’t know I was hungry till we came here plus these fries taste better today I don’t know why they even smell better”

We eat with Tadashi occasionally asking questions now and then, “so Rosalinda there’s a rumour that you and Kai Chisaki are a thing, is that true?”

“yeah it is I thought some nosey reporter already got the info from Kai after I stole her car”

“wow mom, real smooth, you just told the whole world you’re a thief” Natsu states monotonously.

“tch, no one can judge me I’m human not the goddess of perfection if anyone wants to trash talk me for it that’s their problem”

“tch, nice tough girl act lady, how about an anchor and this time add a bit of car chasing in it while you’re at it you’re still a thief” Natsu retorts.

“you’re one to talk at least mom isn’t acting all self-righteous you faker you steal all the time”

“I never denied that at least I’m not giving my actions a childish back story I don’t act self-righteous I’m a bad boy and I like it, so why play good for the public”

Natsu intertwines his hands on the back of his head and closes his eyes, he has that same smirk his dad always has plastered on his face.

“wow, how about you give us an anchor put your feet on the table while you’re at it” Killuhua says before he rolls his eyes and looks at the reporter.

“you’ve been quiet and scribbling in that book, mind if I see”

“oh, it’s nothing, it’s just you guys are very intriguing you don’t seem all that concerned that what you are saying I can put out there for the public to read”

“should we?” Killuhua asks tilting his head very confused. “so, what do you boys want to be when you grow up?”

“assassins” they both say so loud and bright eyed I choked on my milk shake.

“no, no you’re not?” I say, what the hell.

“but Katherine says you were an assassin mom” Killuhua says.

“I was a ninja ninjutsu was used for assassination yes but knowing ninjutsu doesn’t mean you should be a killer it’s just for self defence and also because it’s fun”

“you boys know ninjutsu?” the boys nod at Tadashi and volunteer to show him

I think it’s just an excuse to beat the crap out of each other without me yelling at them for it.

Killuhua gives Natsu his twin flame swords and they start. Tadashi looks like he just hit the jackpot, “twenty minutes, after that we go back to taking photo’s”

“why do you give them a time limit?”

“because, if we don’t they’ll just beat each other black and blue for hours”

Ten minutes later the boys still haven’t put a single scratch on each other, Natsu is faster and his flames are wilder not to mention his hidden blades and quick judgement Killuhua now looks before he leaps he’s finally perfected the skill of combining wishes and he’s gotten used to using his board as an advantage

I guess all that training in the U.S.J paid off.

We go back to taking pictures the boys look exhausted I take a seat while the boys finally sit on their boards

“you know golden glider has been looking for someone to model those boards for them what do you guys say to me cutting our session here and we meet up next week for you to model the merchandise”

I’m so tired, I’ll say yes to posing naked next week if he asks me just as long as we can go

I agree and me and the boys walk out, “I still have to drive?” I look at Killuhua for a second, “how about I teach you how to drive?, we’ll work on the pedals issue later”

Killuhua was about to say yes but than flames erupt from right next to us, we look and a very angry Natsu is glaring at us.

“I knew you reckless idiots would come up with something stupid because you are lazy that’s why I called your boyfriend to come pick us up he’ll be here in an hour now go inside and be quiet”

I just got told off by my five-year-old son and here I was thinking I’m the perfect image of a great mom. “fine than, Killuhua lets go”

Killuhua and I get inside the car we might as well sleep I recline the seat back so I can sleep comfortably. I’ll wake up later.