Imminent Doom

- 3 DAYS AGO -

Xisuma took his bee suit out of the dryer. He put it on and it was still warm for a moment before the heat left the clothes. He ran a hand through his fluffy hair before putting on his gloves. He sighed and walked down the stairs. The netherrack fire was flickering in the living room, softly illuminating his sleeping friend. Xisuma smiled and went over to the door, picking up his helmet on the way out. It was still pouring.

The admin put his helmet on and took a deep breath through the filters before exiting his home. He locked the door behind him.

The bee man buzzed as he took out a rocket and launched himself into the air. He didn't need an elytra. He already had a pair of wings.

Back at the home, Grian slept on the couch in front of the fire. It was a semi-peaceful sleep for the most part.

It seemed like the bigger changes always happened as Grian slept.

Xisuma flew through the rain back to his home. After a long day of work, he was ready to just sit and breathe without needing the helmet.

He landed on the porch step and pulled out his keys. X took the yellow and black striped key and put it into the doorknob.

The man unlocked the door and stepped inside, the house quiet other than the crackle of the fire.

X took off his helmet and shook out his hair. He set the helmet back on its pedestal by the door and went to go change out of his wet clothes. He once again threw the bee suit into the dryer and put on the shirt and shorts he had been wearing earlier that morning.

He hopped down the stairs and approached the couch to check on his birdie buddy.

"Grian?" X said, walking towards the sofa. He saw his friend in the same place as before, but-

Xisuma stopped in his tracks. He stared at the sleeping hermit in disbelief.

Grian had changed, and it was much more obvious this time.

There was no sweater big enough to hide the fact that he was now 8 feet tall and kind of buff. His wings were full size now, and they were massive.

He looked peaceful, though. Xisuma debated if he should wake him up or not.

Xisuma was a bit freaked out, so he decided to wake him. He went over to his friend and crouched down so that his face was at Grian's eye level. He looked more mature now.

X set his hand on Grian's shoulder and shook him softly. "Uh, Grian-"

The hermit didn't wake up, but he pushed Xisuma away in his sleep. "Mmm idontwannagetup" he mumbled, his voice deeper, and pulled the blanket up. His feet were now completely exposed.

Xisuma tried again. "Grian." He shook him a bit harder this time.

"Nooo" Grian mumbled.

"Grian!" Xisuma gripped the man's muscled shoulder.

The bird opened his eyes sleepily. He sat up and put his face in his hands. "What is it?" he yawned.

Xisuma stood up. "Have you seen yourself lately?"