Chapter 1

***This is basically a continuation where I left off at on the last chapter of book 1***

—————————————————

"What happened?", Jay said as he looked back at his sister.

"...Somebody took Jada", she said.

Dre's eyes got wide.

"I tired to hold on to her tight but he had a gun and-"

"Jaclyn, it's okay", Jay said. "We'll find her"

"I'm so sorry Dre", Jaclyn said.

Dre was panicking on the inside but on the outside he was froze. All he could think about was how Aaliyah would react and why would somebody want to take his daughter. His first and only daughter.

"Dre we'll find her man", Jay said.

"Don't tell Liayh", he said as he began walking to the door.

"Don't tell Liyah?", Jay asked. "Dre she's supposed to walk down the aisle in like 10 minutes. Y'all can't get married and your kid is missing"

Dre ignored him and looked at Jaclyn. "Where did they go? What did they look like? Did they say anything?", Dre asked.

"Everything happened so fast", Jaclyn said. "I was scared so I can't remember their faces. The only thing I can tell you is that they got into this black truck and sped off"

Dre palmed his face. He was stressing out. He had so many thoughts going through his head and this was the first time he couldn't think quick.

"I gotta go see if Andre's okay", Dre said. "Then I gotta go find Jada"

"What am I supposed to tell Aaliyah. Hell what am I supposed to tell the guests? You sick?", Jay asked.

Dre nods. "Yea. Say that", he said before he rushed out.

"I'm sorry, Jay", Jaclyn said.

"It's okay. They had a gun. You couldn't stop that", Jay said as he hugged her and comforted her. "Just...put a normal face on because apparently we can't say anything about this right now"

"So what about when Aaliyah asks about Jada? Then what?", Jaclyn asked.

Jay didn't say anything.

Suddenly, it's a knock at the door and jaclyn jumps.

"Come in", Jay said.

Carmen walks in. "Hey, guys", she said with a smile. "Where's the groom? I need to tell him something"

"Um he stepped out", Jay said.

"...stepped out?", Carmen asked with a confused look. "Outside?"

"Yea", Jay replied.

"Well, I'll go out there then", Carmen said.

"Carmen...sister", Jay said before Carmen left.

Carmen looked at him like because she knew something was wrong. Then she looked at Jaclyn.

"Dre isn't here. Dre left", Jay said.

"Where? He's supposed to get married in like 10 minutes", Carmen said. "I know he isn't having second thoughts"

Jay sighed.

"I know damn well he didn't walk out on my sister", Carmen said.

"Jada is gone", Jaclyn blurted out.