Chapter 12

It has been two weeks since Dre and Aaliyah were in New York. Dre found an apartment for them to live in. Today they were moving and Carmen was watching Jada while they did that.

Dre put a box down and sat on the couch. Aaliyah came in with a luggage.

"Take a break", Dre said.

Aaliyah shut the door and let go of the luggage.

"Come here", Dre said.

Aaliyah walked to him and Dre sat her in his lap.

"You've been giving me the silent treatment but yet you let me touch you. Why is that?", Dre asked.

Aaliyah starred at him.

"Man those eyes can kill", Dre said.

Aaliyah stopped looking at him and shook her head. "Dre, nothing. I just haven't been talking that all", she said.

Dre looked at her for a moment.

"But...you still haven't told me why you're starting to smoke again but then again...maybe it's because we never sat down and talked, alone in about two weeks or three weeks", Aaliyah said as she got up.

"Come on baby. You know what I do now..again. I mean like you remember those days when we first got together", Dre said.

"Yes. I do. Me being alone, you cheating, me having to-"

Dre interrupted her.

"I cheated once", Dre said.

"You cheat more than once with the same person and that was only because somebody else told me", Aaliyah said.

Dre stood up. "You know what I couldn't have never said nothing. Because, here you go bringing up old shit", said Dre with angry.

Aaliyah got quiet.

"I've been patient and I could at least get some type of good day", Dre said. "No arguing or back and forth. None of that"

"Just don't go back to your old ways that's all I'm saying", Aaliyah said.

Dre didn't say anything at first. "I'm not", he replied.

Aaliyah nods.

"And I've been smoking again because I wanted to", Dre said. "Nothing is on my mind"

Dre began to walk toward the door but Aaliyah stopped him. Dre looked at her and she looked at him. She had been giving him a hard time since they were supposed to have their wedding and she realizes that.

"I'm sorry", she replied.

Dre looked down for a moment. "It's okay", he said.

Aaliyah touched his cheeks and lifted his head and began kissing him.

Dre began kissing her back and moved his hands to her waist, eventually grabbing her butt as he got turned on.

Aaliyah pulled away and looked at him with a smile.

"I think we haven't done something that is long overdue", she said.

"Hell yea", he said as he pulled her up bridal style.

Dre made his way to the room and laid Aaliyah down on the bed.

Aaliyah watched him as he took his shirt off then as he hovered over her and began kissing her. As they made out, Dre went into her shorts and began fingering her.

Aaliyah moaned softly between kisses. Then Dre began kissing her neck as he continued to finger her.

He started to pull her shorts and panties down as Aaliyah looked at him. Dre began eating her off and Aaliyah threw her head back as she moaned as he began hitting all the right spots.