Chapter 43

*sorry for any errors*

That night, Killa let Aaliyah know that Dre knew about what happened. Aaliyah was worried on how Dre would react but then again she wasn't because they weren't really together at the moment.

To cut down the suspense, Aaliyah did go ahead and Dre the next morning.

"What's up?", Dre asked over the phone.

"Um.. well I know you know about what happened?", Aaliyah said. "And I did want to tell you but-"

Dre cut her off. "It's alright. He kissed you, you didn't kiss him so we good. I understand why you didn't want to tell me, so it's fine", Dre said.

"...thank you for being understanding", Aaliyah said.

"What is that supposed to mean?", Dre asked.

"Usually, you're not", Aaliyah replied.

"...that's true but...you know you said we gotta become better and that's what I'm tryna do", Dre said. "The only thing I ask is that you keep y'all's relationship strictly about Jada. No talking about us, or personal things"

"Yea", Aaliyah said.

"Alright. I'm about to get some sleep", Dre said.

"Okay. Talk to you later", Aaliyah said.

"Talk to you later. Bye", Dre said.

"Bye", Aaliyah said before she hung up and looked at her phone.

While she looked at her phone, Carmen came downstairs with a royal blue bikini top, royal blue biker shorts and some white sandals.

Aaliyah looked up at her. "Uh uh where you doing?", Aaliyah asked.

"The question is, where are we going?", Carmen said as she handed Aaliyah a bag with an outfit in it.

Aaliyah took the bag and looked inside.

"We are going on a yacht today, to chill, drink and eat some good food, and then we are going to discuss some important information with someone", Carmen said.

"Does this discussing involve a guy or girl because Dre is not going to approve of this outfit", Aaliyah said.

"It's a bikini", Carmen said.

"Yes, and I'm not a stick figure", Aaliyah said. "Besides, I thought you said I wasn't going to be going on 'missions' with you"

"Girl, this was the only way I could real him in. You know I had to bring up the twin sister", Carmen said.

"What do we have to do?", Aaliyah asked. "Why are we meeting him?"

"Oh baby. He's going to make us money", Carmen said with a smile as she sat down.

Aaliyah put the clothes back in the bag. "im listening", she said.

"Okay, so he's going to give us $600,000 to help him with a deal he has going on. So basically, we act like we're some groupies but really we aren't. We're just a distraction", Carmen said. "He's going to basically act like he's going to sell whatever he's supposed to sell but instead, he's going to keep that and the money the guy gives him"

"Sounds like Kurt", Aaliyah said. "...wait it's not Kurt right?"

"No", Carmen replied. "Listen, just go get ready so we can go. There will be other girls too just so you know"

"Maybe if you told me before hand, I would've been ready", Aaliyah said as she grabbed the bag.

"I'm sorry I forgot", Carmen said as she looked at her phone because she was getting a call. "I'm going to take Jada to Yvette's house while you get ready"