Chapter 15

Aaliyah went to the apartment and started putting all of Dre's stuff into bags. As she was doing that her phone start ringing, but she didn't answer it or look at it. She just continued to pack his stuff. As Aaliyah toted a bag of his things into the living to go outside, Dre came through the door.

"No! You wait outside for your shit! I don't want you in here", Aaliyah said.

Dre snatched the bag out her hand and tossed it behind him. Aaliyah began backing up as Dre walked up on her.

Dre grabbed her neck and put her against the wall. "I told you ain't nobody cheating on yo ass", he said. "I didn't do shit with that girl, nor was I planning to"

Aaliyah starred at him.

"Calm yo little ass down", Dre said as he let go of her neck.

"If it was apart of a plan then why didn't you tell me", Aaliyah asked.

"Because I didn't want you thinking the worst", Dre said as he locked the door and grabbed his bag and went to their room.

Aaliyah stood there for a moment then grabbed her keys and left.

Dre didn't hear her leave so he didn't know she was gone until she pulled off.

—————————————————

Aaliyah went to Carmen's house and unlocked the door.

Carmen looked at Aaliyah and saw the look on Aaliyah's face.

Aaliyah left Jada with Carmen but didn't tell Carmen why, but Carmen could tell she was pissed about something.

"Everything okay?", Carmen asked.

"This is why I didn't want to get married", Aaliyah said as she started pacing back and forth. "I'm going to kill him"

"What did he do?", Carmen asked.

"He cheated on me", Aaliyah said stopped pacing back and forth and looked at Carmen

Carmen just looked at Aaliyah.

Aaliyah's eyes were red from all the tearing she was doing.

"This is why I didn't want to be in a relationship but nooo he begged me and begged me and I let him in", Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah, calm down and sit down. Talk to me and tell me what happened", Carmen said as she sat down.

"I don't wanna sit down my pressure is too high for that", Aaliyah replied. "But...yesterday and today Dre was acting weird around me.. he even brought me a new Chanel bag yesterday which made me feel like he did something wrong. Tonight, he left one of his phones... the one where we have shared locations on and that's when I knew something was up. I followed him and he were out to eat with some girl and even went back to her apartment", Aaliyah said.

"Dang", Carmen replied.

Suddenly, her phone rings and she looks at it and it was Killa.

"And Killa keeps calling me. I'm guessing to cover for Dre's lying ass", Aaliyah said.

"Why would he cover for Dre?", Carmen asked.

"Dre said he was trying to get some information on his girl or something", Aaliyah said. "He said they never did anything or nothing and wasn't going to"

"...well do you have proof?", Carmen asked.

"She was naked under her rope. What more proof do I have have to get?", Aaliyah asked.

Carmen didn't say anything.

Aaliyah looked down as she shook her head.

"I can't speak on behalf of whether they did something or not and was going to but maybe it was a job", Carmen said.