Chapter 35

Aaliyah got to the hotel, but she didn't get out the car yet. She looked around then took the baggy.

Suddenly, she saw somebody come up to the window and he was Killa. He saw what she had in her hand and knocked on the window.

Aaliyah rolled down the window.

"Unlock the door", Killa said.

Aaliyah sighed and unlocked the door and Killa walked to the passenger side and got in.

"Let me see it", Killa said.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and gave it to him.

Killa looked at it. "Why?", Killa asked.

"You don't understand", Aaliyah said.

"Aaliyah listen, as far as what I know or at least what you've been telling me, you've been doing good. So why stop that now?", Killa asked.

Aaliyah looked down.

"You're stronger than you know", Killa said.

"I'm going to die, my step son is dead and my marriage is...I don't know what's happening with that right now", Aaliyah said.

Killa didn't say anything.

"I just thought that everything was going so right for once and...it's not", Aaliyah said. "And now I'm the every thing I tried so far not to become"

"What? Strong? Because that's what you are", Killa said.

"If I was strong. I wouldn't have went and brought that", Aaliyah said.

Aaliyah hits the arm rest in anger.

"Why me! Why did I have to go through the shit that I went through!?", Aaliyah said.

Killa grabbed her arm to calm her down. "Hey, hey. Listen. The things you went through were nothing but situations that made you into the person you are today", Killa said.

"A drug addict?", Aaliyah asked.

"...no. A great mom, sister...and friend", Killa said. "You have taken any drugs for almost week. I think that's a great start"

Aaliyah looked out the window. "...you give good advice...you don't make me feel dumb or bad about myself", she said before she looked at him. "You make me feel better"

"That's the goal", Killa said. "I want Jada to be happy, so her mom needs to be happy first"

Aaliyah touched his hand.

Killa looked at her hand and she felt his. Her hands were soft.

"Thank you", she said.

"No problem", Killa said.

Aaliyah moved her hand. "Where did you come from?", she asked.

"I was getting out the car when you pulled in. Through you may needed getting out", Killa said.

"I am a pro at using crutches", Aaliyah said with a smile.

Killa chuckled.

Aaliyah giggled a little then stopped.

"Come on. Let's get in the building before some shit pops off", Killa said.

"Right", Aaliyah said. "Did Dre ever find anything about where Ron could be?"

"Yea", Killa replied. "But that's some business we'll handle after Andre's funeral. Don't worry"

"Oh...ok", Aaliyah said.

Aaliyah and Killa got out the car and went into the hotel.

—————

Once Aaliyah got back into Carmen's room, Dre was getting dressed.

"Where are you off to?", she asked.

"Found something on Ron", Dre said.

"Oh", Aaliyah replied. "Killa said y'all were going to handle that after the funeral tomorrow"

"When did you talk to him?", Dre asked.

"Just now", Aaliyah replied.

"Oh.. but yea. We just going to come up with plan", he said as he looked at her as he put his belt on. "You took some money out my wallet.

"Um yea", Aaliyah said.

"Why?", he asked.

"Because I needed it. You said if I need it, get it right?", Aaliyah asked.

"First of all, calm yo little ass down. Second, you're right I did say that", Dre said.

Aaliyah sat down.

Dre walked to her. "Hey, I know things are tough right now but we're going to get through this alright", Dre said. "And means staying clean"

"Just leave me alone", Aaliyah said.

"Really?", Dre asked.

"Really. Because right now, I don't know if you know where your feelings stand , yet you wanna talk to me yesterday never happened", Aaliyah said.

"I love you, and that's all I know Aaliyah", Dre said.

"But do you still have feelings for her? Yes or no?", Aaliyah asked.

"No", Dre said.

"But you couldn't answer her question, quick like that?", Aaliyah asked.

Dre sighed. "Because I didn't want to hurt her feelings", Dre said.

"Her feelings!? You've hurt mine many times, in my darkest moments", Aaliyah said before she began to calm down. "Dre, I don't care anymore okay? If you have feelings for her, just say that"

"You don't care? You don't care about what?", Dre asked. "Us?"

Aaliyah didn't say anything for moment. "Don't flip this on me because you know you're the one in the wrong", Aaliyah said.

Dre didn't say anything.

"I love you, okay? But somethings have to change between the both of us first and this time I'm serious. No back and forth or none of that. Until you can figure out where your feelings lie I have to take this ring off", Aaliyah said.

Dre didn't say anything.

"I need to have all of your heart. Not half or one-fourth to some other woman", Aaliyah said.

Dre looked down. "But I don't want her", Dre said.

"So you have feelings for her?", Aaliyah asked. "Wow, so you lied"

"Because I don't want to be with her", Dre said.

"It doesn't matter Dre. When you marry somebody your heart needs to belong to me and me only. Not the same girl you've been fucking when we first got together", Aaliyah said.

Dre sighed.

"Just get out", Aaliyah said. "Please"

Dre slowly walked to the door. "I love you Aaliyah", Dre said.

Aaliyah sighed because she didn't wanna cry.

Dre stood at the door for a few seconds then walked out.

Aaliyah took her ring off and put it in her purse. She still loved Dre to death, but she felt like he didn't know what he wanted.

TO BE CONTINUED...