Chapter 47

When Aaliyah and Dre to the yacht, it was almost as if they were at a restaurant or something. They were greeted with a woman dressed in a white collared shirt and black pants. She was holding a tray with two glasses of wine.

"Hello", she said. "Can I offer you both some wine?"

"Don't mind if I-"

Dre stopped Aaliyah's hand as she reached for a glass.

"We'll take some water". Dre said.

"I have that as well", she said with a smile.

"I wanted wine", Aaliyah said.

"No", Dre said.

Aaliyah looked at him confused. "And why not?", she asked.

Before Dre could respond a guy came over to them. He was also dressed the same way as the woman.

"I can take your bags if you'd like", he said.

"yea", Dre said.

The guy took both of their bags and went into the boat.

"Well I'm surprised you hired people", Aaliyah said.

"Yea", Dre said with a nod.

He didn't even know any of them would be there. Killa did all of that.

The woman came back over with glasses of water.

"Thank you", Aaliyah said as she grabbed a glass.

"I'm good for now", Dre said.

The women smiled and nods. "Enjoy. Dinner will be ready at 9", she said before walking away.

Dre looked at his watch. It was 8:30pm.

Aaliyah sipped some of her water as she walked to the edge of the boat to get a better look at the ocean. Suddenly, the boat started moving.

Dre walked up to her and held her from behind.

"I can't believe you hired these people", Aaliyah said.

Dre walked from behind and to the side of her and looked at her. Aaliyah looked at him and smiled.

"...I didn't", he said honestly. "This was Killa's idea"

"...oh", Aaliyah said.

"Honestly, you know I'm not the romantic type so I wouldn't have thought of this", he said.

"Shhh", Aaliyah said before drinking her water.

Dre leaned over the edge.

"It doesn't matter who set it up...all that matters is what you make of it", she said.

Dre nods.

"Now...you wanna tell me why I couldn't get my wine?", Aaliyah asked.

"I don't mean any harm but a lot of people who move from drugs form an addiction to alcohol", he said without looking at her.

He was lying. He didn't know if that was even a real fact. He didn't want her to drink any alcohol because he wanted her to become pregnant, which is why he didn't pull out.

"If I wanted to be addicted to alcohol, I would've been addicted a long time ago", Aaliyah said.

"Never too late", he said.

"Mmm", Aaliyah said as she turned around and began walking. "You know I was thinking that maybe it was because of what you did yesterday", Aaliyah said.