Chapter 14

The next day, Aaliyah noticed that something was off about Dre since he had cane home yesterday. He always had something on his mind but this time it felt different to her and he was in his phone more than usual.

"What do you want to eat tonight?", Aaliyah asked as she folded her arms.

Dre looked up at her from his phone and put his phone next to him. "I'm actually working on the job from yesterday still, so you can cook want you and I'll eat it when I get back later on tonight", he said.

"Is that why you've been on and off your phone all day?", she asked.

Dre smiled a little. "What are you trying to say sweetheart?", he asked.

Aaliyah shook her head. "Nothing", she said.

"I've been on my phone yes because Killa is sending the details", Dre said.

"On your personal phone?", she asked.

"Okay, how about this. I was planning a two day surprise getaway for the two of us", Dre said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything for a moment. "Sorry", she said.

"It's fine. I would've been the same way", he said as he got up and kissed her forehead.

Aaliyah looked at him.

"I love you with all my heart", he said as he looked in her eyes.

"...I love you too", Aaliyah replied.

Dre walked out and got into the car.

——————————————————

Dre met up with the girl and surprising it take him that long to sweet talk her. They were currently getting a bite to eat.

"So, tell me what do you do for a living? What are your goals in life?", he asked.

"Umm I actually do hair and my goals? Well my goals are to be financially stable", she replied.

Dre nods. "That's what's up", he said.

Tierra put her napkin down on her plate because she was done with her food. "so, you wanna take this date to my place", she said with a smirk.

Dre cleared his throat but didn't say anything. He knew where she was getting at, if Killa and Olin were right about her, but he didn't want to go that far.

"You okay?", she asked.

"Yea I'm good", Dre said.

Dre knew going to her house would be the only way he could get her alone and comfortable and get to her phone without her noticing, so he decided to go. He didn't plan on having sex with her though.

"So...my place?", she asked.

"Yea", Dre said as he got out of his seat.

Tierra smiled at him as she got up to and she followed Dre outside.

————————————————-

Once Dre got to her apartment, they walked in.

"Make yourself comfortable", she said. "I have to use the bathroom and I'm just going to change into something a little more comfortable"

"Iight", Dre said.

Tierra put her coat on the hook and walked to the back to her room.

Dre remembered her putting her phone in her coat pocket while they were walking in the apartment so he quickly walked to her coat and grabbed her phone. He forgot about having to put in a password and put it back.