Chapter 50

The next day Dre and Aaliyah where back home. Aaliyah was currently on her way to Carmen's house to get her at least most of her and Jada's things. Dre was at the apartment, but we was running through the neighborhood. He normally did this in the early mornings but he was energized today so he did it this afternoon.

As Dre was about to cross the stress and truck sped in front of him and stopped.

Dre was alert at first but then he realized who is was and took his Beats down.

Killa rolled down the window. "Had you scared like a little bitch huh? I ain't know you was scary", Killa said.

"I wasn't scared", Dre said. "What do you want?"

"I know this is on some sentimental shit, but I need your advice", Killa said.

"Meet me at my apartment", Dre said

"How about you just hop in the truck?", Killa asked.

Dre put the his headphones back on. "You already interrupting my workout, I might as well finish it", Dre said.

"Whether bruh", Killa said as he turned his music back up and began driving to Dre's apartment.

Dre shook his head and jogged back to the house.

—————

Dre and Killa walked into Dre's apartment.

"I know we ain't on the best of terms but you the only one I know that's actually in a relationship", Killa said.

"Honestly, my beef ain't with you on the whole...how Jada came into the situation but I'll admit I'm upset about you kissing Aaliyah. But, I know why you did it because I did the same with Carmen", Dre said.

"You kissed Carmen?", Killa asked.

"Yea. When Aaliyah was in a coma", Dre said.

Killa was quiet.

"But me and you good", Dre said.

Killa nods.

"So what's up?", Dre asked as he sat down in his recliner chair.

Killa sat down. "Maybe you can't help me because I doubt Aaliyah is as stubborn as Carmen is being with me right now", Killa said. "But it's worth the shot"

"I thought y'all was gettin it on", Dre said.

Killa sucks his teeth. "She talking about some that was in the heat of the moment", Killa said.

Dre chuckles. "Hey listen, it took me a month or two to get with Aaliyah. And I mean get her on program too", Dre said. "Carmen and Aaliyah are majority the same so trust me I know how it feels"

"How you got her to admit that she wanted to be with you", Killa asked.

"Her problem wasn't admit it, she was just scared", Dre said.

Killa began to think about how Carmen said she was scared to be with him because of the type of person he was.

"I just had do more showing than talking to her. Words just go in one ear and out the other", Dre said.

"That's the same with Carmen", Killa said. "

"...it's up to you if you if you really want wait and see how shit goes. If she really wanna fuck with you, she'll come around", Dre said.

Killa sat back and changed the subject. "How was yall trip?", Killa asked.

"Chill", Dre said. "Thanks again"