Chapter 68

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💛  | THE MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS, THE FASTER I UPDATE

———————————————-

At the hospital, Aaliyah was laying in the bed while Dre was outside the room talking to the doctor.

"So I guess my question is to you, will she be able to walk again?", Dre asked.

"It's a chance she will. It looks bad but not the worst case I've seen. Ill refer her to some physical therapy when she's ready. But until then she's immobile as far as walking", the doctor said. "Now, do you need medical attention

"No im fine....but the baby? When are you guys going to check on that? Can she even have a baby?", he asked.

"She can but we have to wait for the ultrasound to find out the baby's condition. Because she's in an early stage of pregnancy, usually car accidents don't cause marriages but as I said before we would have to find out for sure with an ultrasound", the doctor replied.

"Well, please hurry and get to that done", Dre said.

The doctor nodded. He kind of had an attitude as he walked away.

Dre walked into the room. "Hey, gorgeous", he said.

Aaliyah didn't say anything, she just played with her hands. She hadn't talk since they got to the hospital.

"Still not talking I see", Dre said.

Aaliyah continued not to say anything.

Carmen walked into the room.

"Hey guys", Carmen said. "Killa is currently taking Jada somewhere safe"

"How did they even get her or you?", Dre asked.

"Some guys came in through the Windows while me and him where talking. He went downstairs and I got Jada and- look everything was happening so fast", she said. "I don't know"

"I told that man to get bullet proof Windows and how did Killa know where we were?", Dre asked.

"I don't know", Carmen said. "He didn't tell me. But luckily he did because I was about to die along with the two of you. But that is besides the point right now. How are you Aaliyah"

Aaliyah still didn't say anything.

"She isn't talking right now", Dre said.

Carmen just looked at her.

"She just wants to be alone really", Dre said.

"Well, I guess I'll leave then", she said. "Just make sure you stay with her"

"Always", Dre said.

Carmen nods as she started to walk to the door. She stopped walking and looked back at him. "Can I just ask you something outside?" She asked.

"Yea", Dre said as he got up. "I'll be back Aaliyah"

Aaliyah looked up at him.

Dre walked out into the hall with Carmen.

"What's up?", Dre asked.

"Something has happened that is life changing for me, something I didn't want to happen this early and something that's going to make me have to give up what I do", Carmen said.

"What is this something, Carmen?", Dre asked.

"Doesn't matter. The point is...I trust you and you've done so much for my sister. I also know what I cost you. You were doing good before Aaliyah met me and you can build that again", Carmen said.