Chapter 37

Later that night, Killa, Dre, Carmen, Jay, Nae and the other people in Killa's gang got together.

"What is she doing here?", Killa asked.

"She wanted to come", Dre said. "Hell, Carmen here"

"Yea but Carmen is different. Carmen won't mess stuff up. This girl even know what she doing?", Killa asked.

"She'll follow my lead", Dre said.

"You better hope so", Killa said.

As Dre and Killa talked, Carmen walked to Nae.

"Hey, girly", Carmen said.

Nae ignored her.

"Oh okay. Well I'll just get to the point, disrespect my sister's relationship again and she won't be the one you have to worry about", Carmen said.

Nae chuckled.

"Yea okay. Think I'm somebody to play with cause I'm not", Carmen said as she walked away.

As Carmen began walking to Dre and Killa she saw Aaliyah walking over from her car. Carmen made a face and walked to her.

"What are you doing here?", Carmen asked.

"I came to help", Aaliyah said. "I know where Ron is"

"We aren't going after Ron. We're going after his family", Carmen said.

"I know I did say to play his game but...just like Andre was innocent. So is his family...but Ron isn't", Aaliyah said. "I got an old friend who already knows him but she doesn't like him so she was willing to do a favor", Aaliyah said.

"Lets let the boys know", Carmen said.

Aaliyah and Carmen walk to Dre and Killa.

"What are you doing here?", Dre asked.

Aaliyah ignored him. "Change of plans. My girl I used to work with knows Ron and she has his location. Let's just take him out there", Aaliyah said. "Simple and easy. The only person we need is Jay"

"What about the whole two can play at that game?", Dre asked.

"I thought about it and the only person who deserves to be kilt is Ron...unless you think other wise", Aaliyah said.

"Hell nah. We gotta get even. He wanna bring an innocent child in it, somebody about to die because of him. I chose his niece. He's been taking care of her", Killa said.

"Killa, no. Andre was innocent and so is she", Carmen said.

"How about we let Dre choose", Killa said.

"...I agree with Aaliyah and Carmen", Dre said. "But we aren't just going to take him out where he's at now. We're still torturing his ass"

"Alright, okay but the more we sit here and talk the less time we have before he leaves so let's go", Aaliyah said.

Nae walked over and Aaliyah looked at her then back at everybody else.

"Come on Jay", Aaliyah said before walking away.

Jay followed her.

"So what you want me to do?", Killa asked.

"...I guess back up", Dre said.