Chapter 31

It was 10 o'clock at night when Ron looked at his watch.

"I guess your husband don't give a damn about you", Ron said to Aaliyah as he sat in front of her. "Ya know if you didn't kill my brother I'd show you what a real man is supposed to be like"

"I didn't kill him", Aaliyah said.

"Right. Because you set him up", Ron said. "But it doesn't matter because you have a twin right? Carmen right?"

"You won't touch her", Aaliyah said.

"I won't?", he asked with a smirk.

"No...", Aaliyah replied.

A guy came out of a room. "Ay boss, he outside", he said.

"Alright", Ron said.

The guy walked back inside the room.

Ron looked at Aaliyah and rubbed his hands together. "Let the games begin", Ron said.

———

Before Dre got out the car, he called the phone that Ron was using.

"Hello?", Ron answered.

"Before I get out, I need for my wife to be gone. Safely", Dre said.

"I do the bargaining around here. Just step in the building. I don't need you playing one of your tricks on me", Ron said.

"This ain't no trick man just bring my wife outside, now", Dre said. "That's it"

"Okay. Fine. Get out the car first", Ron replied. "And I'll bring her out"

Dre sat there for a few seconds. He was debating on whether he should believe him.

"Get out of the car now or both of you die. Choose one", Ron said.

Dre didn't want to take any chances so he got out the car. As soon as he got out the car he felt something stick his neck. He quickly took it out and slowly started to pass out.

When Dre fell to the ground, two guys came and picked him up and brought him next to Aaliyah.

"Dre", Aaliyah said.

Dre didn't say anything because he was knocked out.

"Dre!", Aaliyah shouted before looking at Ron. "What did you do!?"

"Oh he's alright. He's just knocked out. He's alive, for now", Ron said.

Aaliyah starred to get mad. "I hate you", Aaliyah said.

"And I hate the both of you so I guess all feelings are the same", Ron said.

The guys tied up to the same pole that Aaliyah was tied up to but their backs were facing each other.

"You said you wanted us to wait for the show. What show?", Aaliyah asked.

"The grand finale. see this is the part where the both of you feel the pain that I felt when I had to bury my brother", Ron said.

Aaliyah got nervous because she felt like it was more than just them, he was going to kill.

"But we have to wait for sleepyhead", Ron said before walking away.