Chapter 44

Carmen and Aaliyah quickly turned around to go back inside but Carter made their presences known.

"Ladies", Carter said.

Carmen and Aaliyah stopped and Killa, Olin and Dre looked back.

"Don't be rude. Welcome our guests", Carter said.

"You always got the bitches. Some thick ones too", Olin said as he rubbed his hands together.

Dre and Killa looked at Olin with straight face because they knew who they were.

Carmen turned around this a smile as she walked to them. "Rude? Never. My sister just forgot something inside", she said.

Aaliyah turned around too and saw Dre starring at her. Mostly at the bikini she had on.

"Well, Aaliyah, babygirl while you're in there, do me a favor and tell the other ladies to come on. They should be in the bedroom", carter said.

"Okay", Aaliyah said before walking inside again.

Killa was looking at Carmen. "Damn, you know how to pick em", Killa said. "Twins too?"

Dre looked at Killa.

"you know me I always got the ladies around", Carter asked with his hands out the side. "Might as well enjoy the boat ride with some bitches and drinks right?"

The guys knew they had to act like they didn't know the guys because they knew if they did then whatever they had going on might have messed things up.

Aaliyah came back out.

"Well shit, if that's the case let get ole girl in the red", Dre said referring to Aaliyah.

"I'll take the twin in the blue", Killa said.

"What happened to the other girls?", Carter asked.

"They looked at me like I was crazy", Aaliyah said.

"I'll be back", Carter said as he went inside the boat.

Even though Carter was out of sight. The guys and girls had to act like they didn't know each other because Carter's men were standing near.

Aaliyah looked at Dre and he was looking at her still.

"So, you just gonna look at me or are you going to say something?", Aaliyah said.

"Babygirl, you don't wanna know what I'm thinking", Dre said with a smirk but he was serious.

Aaliyah flipped her hair and looks to the side. She knew he was mad.

Carter came out with two other girls.

"See that's what I'm talking about", Olin said referring to the girls.

"How about you go handle that while I do business". Killa said to Olin and Dre.

"Don't mind if I do", Olin said as he walked to one of the girl and put his arm around her.

Dre walked to Aaliyah and Aaliyah took his hand and walked inside the boat.

"I guess you can watch me while I handle business baby", Killa said to Carmen.

"Well, I guess I could handsome", Carmen said with a fake smile as she walked to him.

When Aaliyah and Dre got inside, he began talking.

"Why are you here?", he asked and acting as if he had an headache and he did.

"Because of Carmen", she replied.