Chapter 53

"Aaliyah you gotta stop doing this girl. How you preaching about a new you and you continuing to not let him talk", Carmen said.

"You always take his side", Aaliyah said.

"No im just telling you the truth", Carmen said. "You come and ask me for advice and you don't even know the full story because you don't listen to him"

Aaliyah massages her temples.

"Liyah, you gotta talk. That's the point of communication", Carmen said.

Aaliyah removed her hands from her head and looked at Carmen.

"What?", Carmen asked.

"He cheated on me the first time with his babymama, the second time he fucked with his baby mama me and him were separated and the third time we where together. That girl, resembles Nae. Dre wants to be with me I know that and he wants me in my life, but we are still young and we rushed this marriage thing and it's like he's starting hang with that guys and they're going places so it's just like what if he realized he was ready for this commitment?", Aaliyah said.

"If you continue to not believe him or head him out then Aaliyah, yes. He will think that", Carmen said.

Aaliyah sighs. "...it's just that Jay said a while back around the time me and Dre first got together..he said that Dre is just a territorial person, but he'll never commit. I know, I know, we are married but it's takes more than just being married to be committed. You have to actually show that you're committed... he didn't show that two months ago. And it's just like we got married and I want to be married to him and I know he loves me with his all but it's like what if?"

Carmen didn't say anything.

"And he gets to do whatever he wants but Aaliyah doesn't", Aaliyah said. "His jealousy is crazy and I just wonder if it's because he's doing something behind my back"

"Aaliyah, I wish I could give you advice on this but I can't. I'm not in the relationship", Carmen said.

Aaliyah sighs.

"...How about this. Go home, talk to Dre and work things out. Then put on something cute, so we can go out and get rid of those worries at the club tonight", Carmen said. "Ladies get in free before 10"

"I have to talk to Killa first to see if-"

"Oh he will watch Jada if I have something to do about it", Carmen said. "Now come on so I can take you home"

"I already know Dre isn't there so I'll just get my clothes and bring it here and get dressed here", Aaliyah said.

"Okay. Sounds like a deal", Carmen said.

"...thanks Carmen", Aaliyah said.

"Hey, i don't even think we went out and had fun together yet so this should be good", Carmen said.

Aaliyah nods.

"But of course if we go, you can't be mad if Dre goes to the club", Carmen said.

"I don't mind him going. As long as he takes care of priorities I don't mind him doing stuff like that. I just don't want these bitches out here all up on him", Aaliyah said.

"That is where trust in your man comes in to play", Carmen said.

"Yea but these girls see money and try they hardest", Aaliyah said. "Trust me, I know"

Carmen chuckles. "Come on", she said as opened the front door. "We can get something to eat on the way"

"alright", Aaliyah said as they left.