019 / Splinters

(Tw: Non-consent kissing? If this makes you uncomfortable skip to the end. I hope I don't offend anyone.)

++++

He starts to kiss me gently."Hey...shouldn't we hang out some more?" He shrugs before kissing me again. I giggle gently. "Why are you laughing?

He lifts my chin up gently. I freeze as his lips make contact with my throat. He flips me around. Kissing the back of my neck, wood pokes me in the face and chest.

"Could you not do that? Fuck..." the wood rubs against my face as no space stays between us. 

He flips be around again. I probably have a splinters on my face. I can't tell. My body runs on adrenaline at the moment.

"Come on. Just kiss me." He smiles sickly. His lips make contact with mine again.

"Hey...lets go somewhere." I say in between kissing him. His hands grip my hips tightly. I wince slightly. A tear rolls down my cheek.

There's most likely gonna be bruises there tomorrow.

"Get off of me." I try to push away.

Try

"Stop." He snaps at me. I freeze up again. I begin to cry a little louder. "Stop fucking crying!" My vision goes blurry with tears.

I blink once. I'm being pulled away by the arm by someone. My cries become louder I now notice since my hearing had gone out for a while.

"No No No!" I yell loudly, trying to get away from their grasp.

"It's me! It's me Bill!" He yells making me sob even harder. "What were you thinking?!" He raises his voice as I stand there staring at him.

I collapse into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Hey...it's okay." His mood changes quickly. "It's okay..." he whispers hugging me tightly. We sit on the wet grass.

"Hey...don't cry. Okay?" He cups my face with his thumbs he wipes the tears away.

"Are you okay? Did he touch you anywhere?" I shake my head quickly, melting into his arms.

"I'm gonna kill him." He mumbles standing us both up. I continue to cry into his shoulder. "Hey hey hey...it's okay. I'm here now." I can tell he's trying his best.

We walk back to the parking lot. Finally sitting down. "Stop crying okay? You'll make yourself sick." He whispers.

(My dad would say that. I would cry so hard after getting hurt or whatever and would cough really hard almost throwing up. He passed away sadly)

I lean onto his shoulder.

"Can you tell me what happened?" "Stanley?!" I hear a familiar voice yell.

Richie.

I stand up quickly as he runs to me. Hugging me, we almost fall backwards. "What the fuck happened?" I sob into his t-shirt. Eddie comes by wearing his hoodie.

"He...He was kissing me. I told him to stop...I swear I did...but he wouldn't listen." I begin to calm down as he strokes my back and head.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him." Bill mumbles over and over. He begins to walk back down towards the woods. Eddie follows behind.

—Eddie's POV

"Bill. No don't do that." "I can do whatever I want." His voice louder than usual.

"It's not worth it Bill." I try to get him to stop walking. "What the fuck Eddie?!" He startles me.

"H-He was kissing h-him. He b-b-barley even knows t-the guy." He struggles to talk pointing towards the woods.

A stutter?

—Stanley's POV

Richie and I sit on the pavement, Bill makes his way back to us. "Come on." "Where are we going?" I sniffle letting go of Richie. "My house." He avoids eye contact as I follow him to the car.

——

I hope I didn't offend anyone with that. If so I can take this part down.

Also. Richie and Bill will continue to flirt with Stanley the way they always do. It won't bother him.