074 / Ooh

(THIS ISNT SMUT IGHT. I CAN'T WRITE THAT.😂 plus I'm a minor.)
(Btw when it says moans not like full on loud sounds just like humming. but like yk 😂)

—if this makes you feel uncomfortable skip where the bold letters are

His hands let go of my face, quickly pulling my shirt up. "What...are-" "Shh." He kisses me again. His lips travel down to my neck. "Mmmm." I barely moan, I feel his smile grow.

Wet spots lead down my chest as I pull his shirt up slowly. "Ooo." He smirks as my lips make contact with his neck.

"Fuck." He moans. He pulls my chin up, kissing me gently. His fingers travel around the waist line of the shorts. Making me shudder.

His hands grip the back of my thighs, picking me up. Suddenly my back hits the wall gently. The coldness making me gasp quietly. He laughs as he continues to make contact with my neck and chest.

"You know...if they caught us doing this...they'd make fun." He says in between kisses.

—Here's the bold letters.

His hands travel up and down my lower back as he sits down on the couch. My legs straddle his lap.

"Why?" "Because...you wouldn't do this normally." He smiles as I rest my forehead on his.

"I would." "You know I can tell when you lie." "I...I'm not." His hands run up and down my thighs. "Are...Are you har-" "Mhmm." He chuckles laying me on my back, my legs still around his hips.

"You really are pretty." On hand sits at the side of my head whilst the other one trails over my collarbones.

I notice the purple spots on his neck. I see the ones trailed down my chest.

"Whatcha thinking about?" "Kissing you." He smirks. He kisses me again.

"Oh damn." Multiple people laugh. Richie's laugh startles me.

"What the fuck? Stan?" Eddie covers his eyes as he giggles. Bill doesn't move, he kisses my neck again.

"Bill...Bill get off." I giggle trying not to make a sound from his lips making contact with my neck.

He climbs off, pulling me into his lap again. I face him as his cold hands trail up and down my back once again. "Bill for real." He kisses all over my jawline. "I don't care for them right now." "I do." I whisper yell climbing off.

"I believe this is yours." Mike chuckles handing me my shirt back.

"Ben." I start to laugh as his eyes are covered by his hand. "Can...Can I look now?" "Yes Ben. You're okay." Bill chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Damn Eds. Why don't we do that?" Eddie and I both make eye contact, we both know what happened earlier.

"I did..." he whispers. "Did what?" "Shut up Richie." Eddie pushes the boy away.