102 / Maybe I feel the same

"Maybe I feel the same. But you. You. Won't talk to me."

++++

—Bill's POV

"Please just talk to me." "No. Leave I don't wanna." "Stan." "Bill." "Just for a minute?" "No." I grab onto his wrist gently.

"Let go of me, let go of me!" He raises his voice slightly, Mrs. Uris pays no mind to us as she stands in the kitchen.

"I said-" "I know what you said. Now listen to me." My voice goes flat as he stares back at me. His eyes widen at my tone of voice.

"What did you mean earlier?" "I-I don't know what you're talking about. Let go of me." Instead I put my hand on his knee gently.

"You're a horrible liar you know." "No I'm not. Leave. This is my-" "It's not your house. It's your moms. I'm not leaving. Tell me what you meant." He pushes my hand off of his knee, walking towards the stairs.

I follow him, his posture perfect as his hand rests on the hand rail. I stare are each of the baby pictures on the wall. His blond curls making me smile.

"Just stop fucking following me." I furrow my brows gripping his hand gently. "No." "Yes."

"Stop being so damn stubborn Stan. Just tell me what you meant b-because maybe I feel the same!"

He flinches at the loudness of my voice. The words slipped from my mouth. I stare back at him. His small hand goes to cup my cheek. I flinch at the touch.

"Maybe....Maybe I feel the same. But you. You. Won't talk to me."

I turn around, walking down the stairs.

—Stan's POV

My mom stops him near the door, patting his back gently. Handing him some type of sweets she made before he leaves.

"T-Thank you M-M-Mrs Uris." He smiles weakly before leaving completely.

"I'm disappointed Stan." She frowns pulling me down the stairs. "I'm sorry Mom." I frown. "It's okay." She smiles weakly