052 / 3 seconds

"Let's go somewhere." "Bill it's literally 11 pm. We have school."

++++

My heart rate increases as I start to hear footsteps pass the door every minute or so. I'd rather him not get in with me. Who knows what he would do.

Finally, I wrap the towel around my waist. "Congrats. You made it." Richie snickers tugging on the towel slightly. "Richie!" I squeal as he grabs onto me. His cold hands against my hips.

"You know he'll try to make me jealous." "Mhmm." He begins to stare at my lips. "That doesn't matter to you does it?" "Nope." His lips touch mine gently. My hands-free, about to cup his cheeks.

Quickly Bill runs his hand through Richie's hair, pulling him away. "Shit! He groans pulling himself off of the ground. Quickly I scurry to the bedroom, trying to close the door.

"Nah. Open the door." "Why?" "Because I said so." "Can I get dressed first?" He goes silent. "Yes..."

Once pulling my pants on I open the door. Eddie giggles as he pushes him out of his room. "Hmm. Come on. I'm tired." He smirks pulling me onto the bed. "Can I at least put a shirt on?" "I'd rather you not but sure."

I still put one on anyway. Knowing his hands will travel up and down my back anyways.

"C'mere." He lays flat on his back, pulling me onto his chest. I smile at him through the darkness. "Why are you smiling?" "I don't know." Laying my head on his chest his heart rate begins to slow.

"Why is your heart rate so high?" He stays silent as I sit onto his hips, turning the light on quickly.

"Why do many questions?" "Why are you avoiding them?" "Why not?"

"Get it, Bill!" Richie chuckles closing our door swiftly. "You're an idiot," I call back giggling gently. Turning back Bill simply smiles at me, fumbling with my fingers.

"I'm tired." I yawn pulling myself away from him. "Let's go somewhere." "Bill it's literally 11 pm. We have school."

"That can't stop me." He kisses me gently. Not for a split second. For about 3 seconds. His hands holding my head gently.

"Do you wanna come with?" "Yeah." I pull a hoodie over my head. He grabs a shirt from the bottom of my closet.