104 / I hate you

"I hate you." "But you love me." "I do."

++++

Monday / 6:30 am

Looking up slowly he just blinks, no reaction. "Bill?" "Hmm?" "Answer the question." "I gotta go shower." His warmth disappears, making me shiver.

"Can you answer the question?" "I g-gotta shower." He whispers again, closing the bathroom door quickly.

Richie furrows his brows before walking away.

—Monday / 7:02 am

We all walk together, Richie stays far away from Bill. He glares at him every once in a while. "Richie you're an idiot stop." Eddie giggles making the boy smile gently, I catch Bill glancing over to me.

"Y-You're wearing-" "Yeah...it was cold earlier." I laugh nudging his side.

"Hey, Bill." "No." "What? I didn't even-" "No." he mutters again, glancing at me again.

"You're dating him aren't you?" My face turns red. "Would that be a bad thing?" The boy shakes his head before walking away.

—Lunch

"I think you would enjoy it Rich." "Do you know me? Richie Trashmouth Tozier. I don't have the patience for that." "Bird watching isn't for him," Beverly nudges his side.

"My favorite three homos and homo and a half." Richie smiles at her. "What? Three?" Bill's arms wrap around me, picking me up quickly which makes me squeal.

"There's number three." She laughs grabbing the food and sitting in front of me.

"You can't do that dummy." I try to hide my smile. "No need to hide your smile, Stan." He chuckles gripping my shoulder gently.

We both stop smiling and stare at each other.

"You never answered the question." "Do I have to?" "That would be nice." "What if I don't want to?" "Then I'll know what your answer is."

We both sit silently, listening to others talk. "I'll tell you later." "Why not now?" "Stan. No need to argue." He sighs running his finger up and down my neck. He taps at my collarbone.

"I wanna kiss you right now." "What?" "You know what I mean." "Bill I'll do anything, not right now." "Yes right now." "Bill please no." "Yes." He smirks at me, pulling me closer.

"You know I'll-" "That's the point." He chuckles. He begins to move in. "Not right here?" "Yes right here." He laughs again pulling my sweater collar down.

"Mhmm." I shut my eyes tightly. Ben and Eddie look away, already done with our bullshit.

"Bill. Bill...fuck. Stop." I giggle trying to push him away. "You bit me." "And it's very noticeable." Richie laughs high-fiving Bill. He simply kissed my neck.

"Mr. Denbrough..." "Yes ma'am." He turns around smiling gently. "Could you explain what you were just doing with Mr.Uris?" "Well I- there's really no excuse." He shrugs walking away.

"Mr. Uris. Do I need to call your mother?" "No ma'am. It'll never happen again." "You two. Detention. And Mr. Tozier and Kaspbrak. You too, I saw what you did in the bathroom."

Eddie's face turns a bright red as Richie chuckles.

We all begin to get up to leave lunch. "You asshole I thought you said there weren't any cameras." "Oops." He shrugs.

"What did you do?" "Same thing you guys did yesterday." Richie pulls the boy closer. "I hate you." "But you love me." "I do."