056 / Don't Worry Stanley

"He'll get over it."

++++

"Stan...bunny. Wake up. Stan? Where'd you go?" I rub my eye gently as I sit up.

Stan giggles from the living room. I follow the noise that makes me smile in the slightest.

"Richie, stop dummy." He kisses Stan's neck gently. "He's gonna wake up." He blushes gently as Richie continues. Slowly I walk back to his room, laying down and calling his name again.

"Bunny. C'mere." His feet tap against the floor quietly. "Morning." He smiles sitting beside me. "Where'd you go?"

"Just sitting in the living room with Richie. Didn't mean to wake you." He giggles grabbing onto my hand.

"Try that again." "Huh?" "You heard me. Try that again. Tell the truth." He stares at the floor for a moment before starting to speak.

"I'm sorry." "For?" "...Letting Richie do that." "Do what?" "Kiss me..." he mutters looking away quickly.

"Kiss you where?" "On my neck...and lips." "Oh wow. I didn't see him kiss you there. Only on the neck." I say flatly as he sits in silence.

"Please don't be mad." "Oh, I'm not mad. Don't worry Stanley."

His eyes meet mine quickly. "What?" "Did I say something wrong?" I lay back onto the bed. "No...what did you call me?" "Stanley. That's your name isn't it?"

He shakes his head slowly, his brows furrowed. "No...what about Stan? Bunny?" "Stanley will work just fine." I nod before leaving his room.

"Rich-Bill please." I glare at him before standing in front of him. "What?"

He kisses me quickly. His hands hovering over my cheeks. "I'm sorry." Simply I walk into his room, closing the door behind me.

"Hey. Open the door. It's my room you know." He giggles. Quickly I pull my clothes on, he stands in front of the door.

—Third-person omniscient

"Please forgive me...I didn't know it would upset you..." he sighs fumbling with the older one's fingers. He simply stares at his hand before spotting Eddie.

"Bill have you seen my- oh okay then." Bill kisses the boy gently, pulling him towards the door. "Shit we're gonna be late." Eddie giggles as Stan hands him his phone.

"He'll get over it." Ben smiles gently as Stan simply stays quiet.