046 / Dummy

"We aren't anything are we?" "N-No. Just friends, no getting jealous if I-." I kiss him again. "Mess with anyone else?"

++++

"Bill? What the fuck man." Richie tries to get up. I gently push him back down. "No Rich."

"What the fuck Stan! He made you cry!" "Yeah, that's no reason to attack him," I say sitting my food on the coffee table. "Here Rich." Eddie hands him the book as I lead Bill to my room.

"You s-said you wanted to talk to m-me." He crosses his arms, letting his back rest on the wall.

"You do understand I was joking right?" "Well." He mumbles staring at the floor. "Please look at me." I sigh grabbing his chin.

"What are you gonna d-do? Kiss me if I don't." "Maybe." I shrug pulling him to my bed.

"I'm sorry." He grabs onto my hand. "Okay." He shrugs letting go and standing up.

"Stop being an asshole." I snap at him. Slowly he turns around, grabbing onto my chin and staring into my eyes.

"I'm not being an- why are you l-looking at me like that?" "Because I wanna kiss you." "N-No." "You can't stop me."

I lean in slowly, basically melting into the kiss. "No..." breaking the kiss softly he stares into my eyes, furrowing his brows.

"Why not?" "Because it doesn't mean anything." "What if I want it to mean something?" "Then that sucks for you." He leans in again, gripping my waist gently.

"We aren't anything are we?" "N-No. Just friends, no getting jealous if I-." I kiss him again. "Mess with anyone else?" He nods before walking off.

"Okay..." I smile to myself. "Hold on. Eddie shut up. I'm reading." "I'll kiss you if you pay attention to me."

"I'm paying my 100% full attention now." "Let's go out somewhere." "Like a date?" I sit beside Bill, listening to the other two talks.

"Sure. Let's go. Right now." "Ooh." Richie pulls the boy up quickly. "If you don't come on right now I will fall in love with you."

"They're weirdos." I chuckle cleaning the coffee table off. "Oh, shit h-he's here." Bill smiles brightly. "Bye." "Bye?" I sigh.

"It wouldn't hurt to just look." I shrug looking through the peephole.

There stands Bill. Kissing a boy passionately. "C-Come on dummy." He laughs pulling the boy towards his car.

"Another one." The boy giggles kissing him again.

Fucker...