083 / Right on this table

"No thanks." "I'll get one before the end of the day. It's either now or later."

++++

—Bill's POV / on the way to lunch
I pass Stan in the hallway. He smiles touching my shoulder before walking off with Eddie.

"Damn." Richie admires Eddie. "You better be talking about Eddie." "I am I am." He chuckles pushing some girl out of his way gently.

"Richie. Don't we have plans today?" "Nope. I have a boyfriend." "He doesn't have to know." "I'm not cheating on him," He bends down to her level. "Now fuck off." She walks off flipping him off in the process.

"Wow, Tozier grew a pair." "Oh get fucked." He chuckles shoving me gently. "Do you really wanna do this in the hallway?" "Get fucked by you? Any day Denbrough." He kisses my cheek, leaving saliva.

"You're so gross." I laugh wiping it off. "There's your soulmate." "What do you mean by that?" "You were drunk and you told me." "Richie?!?!" "I'm joking. I'm joking." He chuckles latching onto Eddie.

My arms go around Stan's waist as he's not paying attention. "Bill?" He giggles leaning back onto my chest. "I'm tired." "Me too." I kiss his head, turning around he nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. 

My heart flutters.

"C'mon." We sit down with our food.

"No need to hide your love for Bill." Stan giggles. "Oh, I'm not hiding it." "What about me?" "You're always first Spaghetti head." Eddie blushes, ignoring the nickname Richie gives him.

I admire the way Stan talks and laughs. He catches me staring at him. "What?" "Nothing." Resting my chin on his shoulder he continues to talk. Running his thumb over each of my knuckles. His sweet smell of vanilla making me smile.

"Look at that. Bill's smiling." Eddie takes a picture. "Oh wow. So weird for me to smile." I tease.

"Why were you smiling is the question," Richie smirks. "I'm gonna fuck you up man." "Oh please. Let them hear me moan, right on this table." "I'm gonna throw up." Eddie teases, nudging the boy's side. Stan pretends to throw up.

"Don't lie Stan. You'd lov-" "Richie!" Both Eddie and Stan squeal as their faces turn bright red. Richie high-fives me as we laugh loudly.

"If only I was Stan." I shoot Richie a glare.  "Oh shut up trash mouth. You called me while Eddie was sucking-" "Don't you dare finish that sentence. I will kick you out of the house." Eddie pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Look at all these homos. I love it." Beverly teases. "It's my favorite redhead." Richie smiles. "Benny boy come give papa Richie a kiss."

"No thanks." "I'll get one before the end of the day. It's either now or later." "Fine." He sighs pecking Richie's cheek.