Captured

The crew was rounded up and tied to the mast of the Black Pearl. Elizabeth and I, the pistol steady at my head, were held by the pirates. Jack was unsurely wringing his hands as his former crew eyed him.
Boom!
My eyes snapped over to the Interceptor, watching helplessly as wood and debris flew into the sky. The ship let out a grievous moan as she finally signed her fate to the seafloor.
"Will!" Cried Elizabeth in anguish. She twisted free of her captors and flung herself at Barbossa. He simply caught her wrists with a wicked grin,
"Welcome back, miss. You took advantage of our hospitality last time. It holds fair that you return the favour." He said and shoved her to the hooting pirates who began touching her greedily. My lip curled into a snarl and a wild glint entered my eyes upon hearing her scream. I flinched towards her, the cool barrel pressing further into my skin.
"Barbossa!"
I whipped around to see a soaked Will on the railing, holding a pistol. Elizabeth looked ecstatic to see him, Jack less so.
"She goes free." Will gritted his teeth.
"What's in your head boy? Ya only got one shot, and we can't die." Barbossa gestured to the men around him.
"You can't, but I can." He pointed it to his chin. I frowned. Jack grimaced. Barbossa and his crew looked perplexed,
"Who are you?"
"No one!" Jack interrupted, "He's no one! A distant cousin twice removed. Lovely singing voice though. Eunich." I rose a brow at this.
"I am Will Turner. Son of Bootstrap Bill Turner, his blood runs through my veins." Will said confidently. With a narrowed glance at Jack, Barbossa stepped forward,
"Name your price, Mr. Turner."
"Elizabeth goes free." Will hissed.
"We know that, anything else?" Will's blank look told me he hadn't thought that far. Jack gestured to himself.
"And the crew! The crew are not to be harmed!" Jack's shoulders slumped disappointedly. Barbossa grinned,
"Done."