Terminology and credits

(Y/N) = Your Name
(Y/L/N) = Your Last Name
(Y/H/C) = Your Hair Colour
(Y/H/L) = Your Hair Length
(Y/E/C) = Your Eye Colour
(Y/S/C) = Your Skin Colour

I thank you, dear reader, for reading my first book. This is my first completed fanfiction novel and is very dear to me. Of course, the timeline has been changed to fit the character(you) in the story. I wrote it in first person POV as it gave thorough insight into the personality of this quirky girl. I didn't write this as gender-neutral since I am female and therefore don't understand the male body and mind. The picture above, along with the drawing of your outfit and the cover are mine, so please ask for consent before use if you wish to use said photo/drawing.
My previous account, Jordanshaw414, holds three chapters of my first version of this story. I deleted this account without closing the stories and cannot log in again without the correct password, meaning that the story will not be continued there. I do, however, hope to rewrite, restructure, and complete previous and future stories on this account.

Disclaimer

I do not own any part of POTC, all rights go to Disney. This is purely fanfiction meant to exercise my experience in writing and creative thinking as I am considering this for a potential career. If there is any offence made, it was unintentional and I will gladly change it provided that there is good justification. I do not mean any offence to the actors/directors/producers and suchlike.
All pictures and songs, unless specified otherwise, are not mine, rights go to their respective owners.

Songs used:

Jon Thor Birgisson, Shane Patrick Lysaght Mac-Gowan, John James Powell- For the dancing and the dreaming

Verand Volk - This night we spend ashore

David Rovics - Black flag flying

Special thanks to:

My mother: for not blowing up at me upon discovering I had downloaded the app and for encouraging me to write.

My brother: for enduring my fandom and movie obsessions. For giving a touch of reality to the story.

My girl cousin: for supporting me from the get-go. For loving and helping me through the good and bad. For inspiring me to start writing. Love you my cuz ❤

My boy cousin: for loving and supporting me as much as possible. For not only enduring but enjoying and contributing to my movie obsessions.

Thank you for reading!