8: "so, what are the rules?"

This is frickin madness my dudes. "The family I hate" HAS CROSSED 1K!

'The family I hate' was initially something that was just chilling in our drafts. We had never even thought of publishing it! Butttttt we decided we should just do it and see where it goes and we definitely aren't disappointed with the end product!

THIS IS LEGIT MADNESS! THIS BOOK HAS GAINED OVER 1K READERS IN LIKE SIX FRICKIN DAYS!

Aaaaaahhhhh we're soooo happy!

Thank you so muchhh y'all!

We love you soooo muchhhhh!

a c e

I woke up with a jolt. I looked around, trying to find my twin so I could get some reassurance that she's safe and fine.

"Annie?"

Silence.

Where the fuck did she go?
Maybe she's getting some water?

I ran out of the room just to check if she's in the kitchen.

She's not.

"HEY ANNIE! TWINNY WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled.

Marco came running into the kitchen.

"What's wrong baby bro?" He asked. I didn't even acknowledge the 'baby bro'

"Where's my twin?" I asked him.

"Oh! She's with dad and Mason right now, in dads office!" Just as he said that, my twin walked into the room, with our father and Mason behind her.

I went over to her and looked her over her for any injuries, satisfied when I found none. I breathed a sigh of relief and hugged her close to my chest.

"Where the fuck were you?!" I yelled.

She pulled away and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Language, Ace." She warned.

"I'm sorry...I just got worried..." I sheepishly replied.

She softened and hugged me again.

"Я в порядке, близняшка. В целости и сохранности. Я просто разговаривал с ними в офисе. Сначала они позвонили нам обоим, но я не хотела тебя будить." She said and pulled away.

(I'm fine twinny. Safe and alive. I was just talking to them in the office. They initially called us both but I didn't wanna wake you up.)

When we pulled away, Marco had his jaw to the floor, dad and Mason were shocked but they masked it pretty well.

"Okayyyy. As cute as that was, YOU SPEAK RUSSIAN?" He screeched. I don't think I need to say who it was.

"Ah sí. We do." I politely replied.

I was polite for three reasons. One, if I was rude, my twin would kick my ass to the moon. Two, we promised Vince we would at least try. And three, he's been very nice to us so far so I don't really see a reason to be rude.