30: "sister?"

g i o v a n n i

"Angelina is in the hospital." My son whispered, his voice full of fear.

I froze. My...My daughter is in the hospital.

"What happened?" I coldly asked.

"I...I don't know, dad. Romeo hung up before I could ask him..." he blinked.

"Let's go." I said and rushed to get to the hospital with Mason right behind me.

We sped to the hospital. We saw Vincent, Max, Ace, Romeo and some of his friends sitting there when we arrived at the floor she was on.

Romeo was pacing and gripping his hair in frustration, tears continuously running down his face. Ace was silently crying, Vincent looked like he was having a hard time keeping his tears at bay. Max was sobbing beside Vincent.

"Romeo! Ace!" I yelled.

Romeo stopped and looked up.

He has had a deep look of anger and sadness in his eyes when he looked at any of us these past days.

But today, the look in his eyes was different. It had had hatred. His eyes were full of hate for us. It was almost like....he was blaming us for his little sister's misery.

"Dad...." Ace whispered.

He sounded broken and lost. He's her twin. He must've felt whatever happened to her....

"Why the fuck are you here?" Romeo calmly, but threateningly asked. Now this was...shocking. Romeo is never calm.

"My sister is in the hospital, why the fuck do you think we would be here, Romeo?" Mason asked, finally losing his patience.

"Sister?" Vincent scoffed as he stood up from his seat which was in between Max and Ace.

"I'm sorry, Mason, I think I heard you wrong. Did you just call my angel your sister?" Vincent asked, his expression nothing short of pure rage.

This was going to be a shit show.

v i n c e n t

Mason now looked like a mad bull.

"Yes I did." He seethed.

"She's not your sister anymore. You better get that in your head. As soon as MY angel is fine, I will be taking her back to New York with me. And I WILL take her guardianship back." Vincent angrily states.

"No you won't. That is my baby sister and I'll be damned if I let anyone take her away from me again." Mason calmly but coldly stated.

"You're no brother of hers, Mason. The moment you decided to defy her wishes, you unknowingly pushed her away. Angelina never liked people who force their way in, Rossi. And you did exactly that. You pushed her to her breaking point. Then, you believe some crayon made bimbo over your own sister and let your brothers call her names. You also forbade Romeo, who is her only safe haven from her nightmares might I add, from entering her room at night. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONELY SHE FELT? Do you know how I was told she just wouldn't eat or sleep? She wasn't fucking taking care of herself." I seethed.