For the haters

Hey guys!

Many of you have been constantly encouraging me and I cannot thank you all enough for that. I truly love you all.

So I know y'all got Angelo's opinion on the hate I was getting.

Here's mine:

It doesn't matter to me now because I didn't take that to heart. My loyal readers matter to me and not some jealous haters.

What matters is, that wattpad should be a very safe and supportive platform for people who want to share their work.

But it isn't. I've seen many authors including myself getting hate.

Seriously why do y'all do this?

There are thousands of people out there who are afraid to publish their stories because they see how vicious these people are.

Now pardon me if I hurt anyone's feelings, but who are you to hate on others when you yourself cannot write your own stories?

Seriously, who gave you the right to hate on other people's hard work, their efforts?

Y'all need to understand that authors have lives too. And if you don't like the stories they write, then simply don't read them because they certainly aren't begging you to! They write their stories for fun. Because they like it and there's no need to be so rude about it.

The characters they create are from THEIR own imagination. It's because they like them. There's no need for y'all to keep calling them out on it and making comments like, "oh the MC is so bitchy." Or "Omg she's such a crybaby" etc.

It makes us insecure about our writing abilities guys. It really does.

Look, in my opinion, if you all have nothing nice to say, just keep your thoughts to yourself. Is that too much to ask for?

They say you get what you give so this hate will come back to you one day. How would you feel then?

Hate is unacceptable guys.

#stopthehate

Let's follow this trend and stop the hate guys!

The people I'm tagging for this trend are:

_Alyrius_
amyaisha8
cathyferny527
khadijahpandor
mysteriouslostsoul