Not a chapter but very important.

Hey guys.

This is Angelo.

So we received our first hate message today, regarding our update schedule and Angelina's behaviour in these few chapters.

It wasn't just one tho.

I'm not taking names cause my twin did not want to point fingers towards anyone.

Trust me I would've openly tagged them here if it wasn't for Angel.

So basically, they called my sister a bitch and said how she doesn't deserve a name like Angel.

Why? apparently because she takes too long to update.

We last updated like three days ago and we fucking write this story TOGETHER.

So if you wanna come at her then please come at me too.

IT WAS FUCKING THREE DAYS NOT THREE MONTHS OR YEARS.

Also, people of course don't know this but we were mentally and physically abused by our mother and her brother and they used to say those exact same things to her.

This was triggering for her and she had a fucking anxiety attack.

We might have had to rush her to the hospital if I hadn't woken up on time. Thank heavens she was in my room.

Y'all really need to stop hating on people.

These people have to understand we're humans and we have a fucking life and a fucking family that we have to give some time to because family ALWAYS comes first.

It wasn't like we abandoned this story.

It's fine as long as everyone's joking and all, but I won't tolerate it if someone goes and insults MY sister. That's just fucked up.

Trust me we know when y'all are joking and we joke with you.

She really tries to get those chapters out for y'all . We both do.

We know we have many loyal and amazing readers who are really beautiful people. And trust me we're all very grateful for them and we love them with all our hearts.

But haters are a BIG no no.

We had made it clear this is a no hate zone. We told y'all to not read it if you don't like it.

My sister might let this all slide but if this happens again, then they have me to face and I don't play nice. She didn't even tell me she got those messages. I was looking through her notifications and saw the damn thing.

SERIOUSLY STOP HATING ON ANY AUTHOR. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE AFRAID TO PUBLISH THEIR STORIES JUST BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE LIKE BEING JEALOUS BITCHES.

SO MANY AUTHORS HAVE BEEN GETTING HATE AND IT IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

BRO YOU HATERS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO FUCKING WRITE YOUR OWN STORIES SO WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO HATE ON OTHERS?

AT LEAST THEY WROTE SOMETHING.

Anyways, let's just leave this be. I just wanted to get this out because this is getting too much. I hope y'all enjoyed my rant.

Angel does not know I published this as she's asleep right now. She was up till really early in the morning. She will find out anyways tho.

We love y'all,

Angel and Angelo ~

P.S. we will update today.