11: "she did this"

SURPRISE!

a n g e l i n a

This is uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. Vince and Romeo keep glaring at each other and I'm done with it.

"OKAY I SWEAR ON MY TWIN'S LIFE IF YOU DON'T STOP GLARING AT EACH OTHER I WILL LOCK YOU IN A ROOM TOGETHER." I yell.

They immediately look away cause they know I'm not trucking around when it comes to Ace.

"Sorry angel" Vinny sheepishly mutters and I just give him a satisfied nod and cuddle into his side.

I see Romeo glaring at Vincent's hand that's currently in my hair, trying to burn it off with his glare.

"Romeo sleep!" I snap at him.

He huffs but obeys. Thank god I wasn't in the mood to argue.

When we get to our house, I immediately take off towards my room, dragging Vincent and Romeo with me by their arms.

"Okay sit on my bed, I'll be right back!" I exclaim.

I run downstairs, grab some popcorn, candy, soda,chips and run back to my room.

"I'm back!" I screech as I throw my self in the space between them that can fit at least four Marcos.

"Did you both have to sit so far away from each other? It's not like I told you both to make out you know?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

They choked on their own spit.

Did is say something wrong?
You innocent child.
Hey you're my brain so if I'm a child then you are one too!
What a great comeback Angie! So proud of you!
Thank you
You do realise that was sarcastic-nevermind.

"Angelina Lilith!" Vinny yelled and I just looked at him innocently.

"Yes?" I blinked.

His eyes softened and he shook his head and grumbled. "You're too damn cute." I grin and he kissed my head.

"Rome you know you don't have to be so stiff all the time. What happens in this room, stays in this room." I smiled at him.

His lips twitched up but he didn't smile and just rolled his eyes and looked away. That made me frown.

What did I ever do for him to hate me so much?

I can't help but think that everyday. Am I not....cute?

Nah I'm cute and I know that.

THEN WHATS HIS PROBLEM?

That stung though. My frown just turned deeper until I saw Vinny looking at me. I quickly replaced my frown with a bright smile.

"Let's watch a movie!" I chirped.

He smiled at me and nodded.

"I don't want to sit through this bullshit. Where the hell is the guest bedroom?" He snapped.

I don't know why, but ever since I moved in with them, I've been more in touch with my emotions.

And that fucking hurt.

Great. He made me cuss too.

I quickly covered my frown up with a blank face.

t h i r d  p e r s o n

Vincent felt angry. He saw his angel masking her hurt and pain with a blank face. They were now back to square one and it was all because of Romeo.