FAMILY

"How dare you?" Sneha shouted on the nurse. Everyone is looking at her with their eyebrows raised.

Arjun groaned "Why the hell are you spreading sound pollution here?"

Sneha turned to him with wide eyes  "I saved your life and you are calling me pollution again" making Arjun narrow his eyes at her while everyone was confused.

"I saved your life before. I think you have gone mad thinking it reverse" Arjun said.

"Why did you slap Nila?" Priya asked making Sneha turn around.

"So that's her name. She tried to poision this brown eyes. And by the way you didn't save my life" Sneha said the last part to Arjun.

Everyone widened their eyes at what Sneha said. But Arjun and Sneha were coolly gazing at the nurse. The nurse started crying as she explained her situation to them "I'm sorry sir but they said that they'd give me money if I kill you. I had to do it because my son is admitted in the hospital for heart surgery and all the insurance was spent on his treatment and nothing is left for the surgery" and sobbed hysterically.

"So they chose someone who's in need of money" Hari concluded entering the room but didn't see his daughter since her back was to him.

"Hello sir! I'm Daya. Arjun sir's friend and manager. I was the one who called you" Daya shook Hari's hand.

"Constables arrest her" Hari ordered the lady cops after shaking hands with Daya continuing "Good thing Mr. Arjun you caught her before she could do anything" making Arjun nod in response.

"Oh hello why are you praising him?" Sneha faced her father.