SUNSET TALK

They booked the farm house for a day for the stay. It is built with only wood which has dark texture to it. It's so cool but at the same time warm inside the house. They went to their rooms and changed their attire since it's warm outside.

Arjun was talking on the phone and Darshi was enjoying the sun by sleeping on the pool chair when Sneha came out in a mini dress. Arjun stopped talking and dropped his phone into the pool while Darshi seemed confused and turned around to see Sneha who's smiling ear to ear.

She sat down at the edge of the pool with her legs dangling in the pool. She took Arjun's phone and gave it to him with a shrug.

"I need to take a call" saying Darshi went into the house. Arjun sat beside her copying Sneha and started seeing the sunset.

"This is the last night we are staying here. And from tomorrow I'm your secretary and you are my boss" Sneha said.

"I'm your boss even now" Arjun's words made her roll her eyes.

"I enjoyed a lot" which made him raise his eyebrow nodding his head.

"You should do it more often" she said making him confused as she continued "Smiling" which made Arjun's expression blank. He got up and went inside leaving Sneha worried.