TWO MONTHS OF PEACE

It has been two months since their marriage. Sneha's family is still staying in Arjun's house as their new house construction started. And coming to our favourite couple they still didn't inform the family about their marriage.

           Though the family were having their doubts on them they didn't express it out. Everyone was happy at the closeness of the couple and easy going.

            Arjun was secretly collecting evidence against Arnold with the help of Hari and Daya. And Arjun company was as usual reaching new heights in business world.

            The third month of their marriage is Shravanam which is an auspicious month for married women and the girls who are going to marry if they do pooja to godess Laxmi devi.

            Mithu, Maha were arranging for pooja while the males were inviting guests along with Vaishu who can't be on fast since she's pregnant.

            Arjun went up to bring Sneha down since pooja was about to start. He went to her room and saw her in a saree. He hugged her from behind and looked at each other through mirror.

            "You look beautiful but this makes you an angel" Arjun said making her wear a gold necklace and continued "This is very special to me I brought it for Sam thought of gifting her on our wedding but.." he trailed off.

             "It's beautiful I'll always cherish it" Sneha said facing him making him smile.

             "Let's go everyone is waiting" Arjun said kissing her forehead.