3 YEARS EARLIER....

Arjun came to the orphanage and started giving sweets to everyone. Mithuna came into the living room seeing Arjun happy and asked "What's the matter Bunny?" taking a sweet from him.

"The deal is done Ma! I have a year contract with the Arnold Industries" Arjun said excitedly and Rana came into orphanage along with Vaishu.

They congratulated him by taking sweets. Rana and Arjun are orphans from four years of age. Mithuna bought them from the roadside to her orphanage. Rana was adopted at the age of 10 by Daggubati family but his parents died when he was 20 in an accident.

His parents properties were transferred to his name since he's of age. Since then Arjun is  staying with him at his house but still look after the orphanage. Rana is doing his MBA along with Arjun. But Arjun wants to make his own business and tried reaching companies with his new developing projects.

And finally he got a deal signed with Arnold Industries "Where is she?"

"She is very angry with you" Mithu said. Arjun sighed and went to his favourite place or their favourite spot where they confessed their love for each other.

She's sitting on the rock with her back to him. He slowly neared her and sat beside her. But she ignored him and turned her face away from him.

He tapped her right shoulder and she turned to her right side but no one's there. She turned to him and was about to say something when he pecked her lips.