PRIVATE SPACE

When Sneha called her father to inform that she's going to a weekend business trip she thought he'd react differently but her father surprised her by giving a light chuckle and transferred a little thousands into her bank account and asked her not only to work but also enjoy her trip.

            "I like your father already" Arjun said when they were in private jet as she informed him about her father's conversation with her.

             It took three hours to reach their destination and Arjun never left her hand even in the plane. When the plane landed the driver picked them and drove them to a beach house.

             Sneha was looking around the view through the glass. There's forest and a lot of sand including a big beach. The car stopped in a particular place where there is a boating yard.

            "Are we on an island?" Sneha asked once they got out of the car. The driver drove off after dropping them.

            Arjun came near her and pulled her to him causing her hands rest on his chest. He looked into her eyes saying "Our island" to which her jaw dropped which made him chuckle.

             "Let's go to the house" he said and started walking in the direction of the house which is in the middle of the forest.