DEVIOUS

"Wh..What?" Sneha stuttered. Arjun sat on the bed pulling her gently onto his lap and brushed her hair back from her face.

           "I told you right I've wasted so much time. Not anymore when I realised it's hard to stay without you, I decided to make you completely mine" Arjun said carefully. He knew she loves him but still tensed when he asked the one question he was practicing in his mind since a week.

           "That's why you completed all your works before hand to come here" It wasn't a question but statement to which he nodded.

           "But what about our families? I can't just elope like this and disrespect them. I want our family to be with us while we marry..." Sneha trailed off as he smiled.

           "So.. it's a yes. I was so nervous to ask you and about the answer you'd give me" Arjun said with a big grin on his face.

           "But you didn't actually propose me" Sneha pointed out.

           To which Arjun smirked saying "Well someone once said I was devious" to which she flushed in embarrassment.

            It was her who called him devious in the cafeteria while having lunch with Darshi when he shouted on her just because she gave him the aspirin for his headache.

            God! How much changed since then. It's been eight months since she joined the company and already getting married to the CEO who is really cold. Actually she like winter not to worry.