GOING BACK

After the intense morning they were sitting on the beach having lunch with their favourite dishes. Finishing lunch Sneha sat beside him leaning her head on his shoulder. He took her palm and kissed her knuckles.

"We're leaving tonight" Arjun said making her sigh. She knew their time on this island would come to an end eventually for now. She hummed and Arjun looked at her before pulling her onto his lap.

"We'll come back soon I promise. But you need to be ready the next time because I'll not let you sleep at all" Arjun teased making her blush and hide her face in the crook of his neck as he laughed at her.

In the evening Sneha packed the things she brought with her when Arjun came and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck making her gasp and say "Let me pack we'll be late".

"You are so eager to leave me?" Arjun asked making her freeze. He noticed it and turned her around and continued when he saw tears forming in her eyes "Hey! I was kidding ra" hugging her tightly.

"I don't want to go home" she said pulling back.

"I'm sorry we've to be like this until I solve everything and take you with me" he said kissing her hand. She looked down and then gave a long kiss on his cheek making him close his eyes in pleasure.