ACCIDENT

Beep.....Beep....Beep....

'Bunny....' Arjun opened his eyes with a jolt to his heart. He saw the people standing around in white coats and was breathing heavily. He closed his eyes and suddenly opened them remembering Sam and started getting up.

A small movement gave him immense pain and doctors made him lie on the bed even though he's struggling. Rana came in and held him down while doctors gave him a sedative. Slowly he went into unconsciousness as he recalled the words he said to Sam.

A few hours later Arjun came out of unconsciousness and looked around. He saw Rana, Mithu and Vaishu sitting on the couch waiting for him to open his eyes.

"Sam..." Arjun asked making the trio come to him and continued when they are near him "Sam..."

"Bunny...thank god you are fine" Mithu joined her palms as a gesture to god.

"What happened?" Arjun asked.

"You were in an accident. A very big accident" Rana said as tears formed in his eyes.

"Sam..how is she?" Arjun asked making everyone avoid his gaze.

"You need to recover first then we'll talk lat-" but Arjun cut off Vaishu "Where is she? I need to see her" saying Arjun tried to get up again but Rana held him and shook his head making Arjun freeze in his position.