OLD FRIEND

"What are you doing here baby?" Hari asked his daughter.

"I came here to meet Priya but I saved this brown eyes and you are praising him for saving himself bab.. Mr. Srihari Konidela" Sneha mocked the last part.

"I'm so proud of you Ms. Sneha Konidela" Hari side hugged her.

"Sneha..oh my god you were two years when I last saw you. You've grown up into a beautiful girl" Mithu complimented Sneha hugging her "You don't remember me?"

Sneha looked at her father questioning him silently with her eyes. Hari put his right hand around Sneha's shoulder and introduced his best friend and her family "Baby she is my best friend from school Mithuna. Vaishnavi is her daughter and her son-in-law Rana. And the brown eyes is Arjun her son and for your information he's also your boss".

"No" Arjun and Sneha yelled at a time making everyone jump. They glared at each other and turned their heads away.

"Why are you so against Bunny?" Rana asked confused.

Sneha folded her arms "Do you know what your so called Bunny did?" 

Arejun replied "Saved your life" which made Sneha glare at him.

"Yeah right left me in the middle of the road alone" Sneha said.

Arjun rolled his eyes  "I thought you are just a chatter box but I didn't know you are blind too. You were so impressed seeing my looks that you forgot the world around us, didn't you?" making everyone raise their eyebrows.