MEETING

"Holy...you look.." before Darshi could complete his sentence Arjun dragged Sneha inside closing the door behind him and pushed her into the bathroom shutting the door ordering "Get ready in twenty minutes".

Arjun and Darshi were having breakfast when Sneha came out and greeted them. Darshi was trying hard not to laugh seeing his boss's glare on Sneha.

"Let's go" Arjun got up walking out of the suite. They arrived at the gaming industry within an hour by car. They had a meeting and successfully signed the deal.

"We're having a party tonight you guys need to come and I'll take no for an answer" the CEO insisted making Arjun irritated but Sneha beat him before he could open his mouth "Ofcourse we'll be there" which made the CEO smile and Arjun clench his jaw.

They were driving back when Arjun asked angrily "You think you are the boss? Who told you to say yes?"

By now Sneha was habituated to his words treatment and said non-chalantly "We need to respect our clients and he not only invited you but also us so you don't need to come if you don't like to" which made Arjun glare at her making her add 'sir'.

"You want to embarrass yourself ofcourse I'll come. Why would I miss seeing it" Arjun said sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Sneha asked incredible.

"Don't cry when all the models and the beautiful girls tease you at your lack of dressing and good looks" saying Arjun exited the car mking Sneha's jaw drop and Darshi widen his eyes.