THE BEACH WEDDING

Arjun was waiting for her on the beach where the mandapam was prepared with the colourful flowers from forest which was smelling so good. He arranged everything the week before while he was on his busy schedule.

          He wanted everything perfect and done correctly so he could have her with all his heart, soul and body.
He wanted it done in the presence of nature without anyone knowing anything partly for his own reasons.

            Sneha was accompanied out by the house keeper and the beautician who helped her in getting ready. Arjun saw her walking towards him in the bridal attire which made his breath hitch.

            Soon Poojari garu started chanting the mantras as Sneha sat beside him. Both of them did pooja based on the instructions given by poojari garu.

             Finally he tied the mangalasutram around her neck before caressing her neck lightly to which Sneha gasped. The priest along with the few members working on the island blessed them. Then they did the Aedu adugulu(seven rounds) around the agni gundam.

             As they saw the arundathi nakshatram(star) poojari garu concluded the marriage. With this they became wife and husband in the society. They are now each others better half. They will be a couple who'll cherish each other till the end of their lives.