HAPPINESS OVERLOADED

Sneha came home and hugged her father with a huge grin and started doing salsa with her mom to which her dad laughed while her mother asked "What happened?"

         "I'm so happy today I'm going to make all your favourite recipes" saying Sneha went into kitchen throwing her bag on the couch and started preparing dinner.

         It took an half hour to finish preparing. At eight thirty they sat at dining table with a smile on their faces. Sneha was about to put first morsel into her mouth but stopped in middle which made Hari and Maha look at her.

         "Why did you stop baby?" Hari asked but Sneha put down her morsel and got up and went to her room. She took the phone which is on charge and called Arjun.

         Arjun who was still in his cabin working on his computer picked the call not noticing the caller ID and said "Allu Arjun" continuing his typing with phone on speaker.

         Sneha who heard the typing scolded "Mr. Alluarjun go have dinner right now" which made him smile and stop his work.

         "You do it before asking me to eat Ms. Konidela" Arjun scolded her back to which she smiled.

        "Go home it's past eight already. Aunty will be worried and have dinner" Sneha said making him close his eyes when he felt her concern.

        "I will. Good night" Arjun said and cut the call.