TWO BEAUTIFUL MUNCHKINS

SIX YEARS LATER....

          It's been six years of their marriage and their love didn't even waver a bit. In these six years many things changed. Sneha's parents went back to their home and her father retired and now taking tution classes from home.

          Arjun's business expanded overseas and running with a large profit. Darshi has a girlfriend Richa and their marriage is next month. Priya and Daya got married the next year of Arjun's and Sneha's marriage. Vaishu and Rana were blessed with a baby girl whose name is Varsha. And now Vaishu is pregnant with her second child in her eight month. And coming to our favourite couple they are blessed with a boy and then with two years gap a girl.

         Arjun was playing with his munchkins Ayan and Arha sitting in their bedroom after his long day. After completing the works in the kitchen Sneha came to their room and saw the three most important people in her life interacting.

        Arjun saw his wife standing at the door and came to her then lifted her making her eyes widen and children clap as he threw her on the bed. Three devils started tickling her making her cry and laugh at the same time.

         Finally they stopped and Arjun hugged his munchkins and love to him sleeping on the bed. Arha slept on him completely and Ayan in between the couple hugging his dad while Sneha slept on Arjun's shoulder.

          "Life has never been this beautiful. Thank you for coming into my life chatterbox" Arjun kissed her forehead.

          "No thank you for saving my life that day brown eyes" she pecking his lips.