HOSPITAL

As Arnold tried to kill Sneha Arjun fought the goons harder and faster and in one strike he rip off Arnold's head making it fly onto the entrance door. The remaining goons seeing this ran from there. The cops came and were mortified at the fighting scene but Arjun took Sneha in his arms and stopped seeing the cops.

           "If he lived hundreds would've died. Take her to the hospital" DSP said.

            Soon the family came to hospital and Sneha was taken into ICU. Priya was treating her while others were in the waiting room tensed. A nurse came and handed Sneha's things to her mom.

             In those things Maha saw mangalasutram and showed it to everyone who were also shocked. Arjun sighed and started opening up the whole story to them making them even more shocked.

             The first to feel happy was Maha and Mithu as they already discussed their marriage. But it took a lot of convincing to make Hari understand.

             "Push her into these troubles again and you'll see the worst side of me" Hari warned making everyone's eyes widen except Arjun's.

              Priya came out of ICU taking off her mask "We stitched her wound but she will be in pain for a few days. We didn't give Anesthesia since it's not good for the baby".

              "Baby?" Arjun asked.

               "The real reason she's here this morning was because of an ultrasound. She's five weeks pregnant and she's fine don't go hard on her" Priya said leaving the family amazed and shocked.