DIFFERENT ROOMS

It's already six in the evening when they finally are home. Mithu was talking to Hari and Maha when Sneha entered with Arjun. She looked at them and smiled which Sneha returned politely.

"You guys go and freshen up. I'll call once dinner is ready. Vaishu show them to their rooms" Mithu said and moved to kitchen.

Hari and Maha stayed on the ground floor room which is beside stairs. When Vaishu was about to take Sneha to her room Arjun stopped her.

"I'll take her" to which she narrowed her eyes but nodded. Arjun and Sneha mounted the stairs leaving everyone to do their works.

He took her to the room beside his and closed the door. She looked around the room and faced him.

He neared her and hugged her and she buried her face in his chest hugging him back tightly. Her tears wetted his shirt and he pulled back wiping her tears.

"It's my fault I should have been more careful" Arjun said making her shake her head.

"It's not your fault, it's Arnold's fault he needs to pay for his mistakes" Sneha said and sat on bed. They heard a knock on door as Vaishu entered with a bag in her hands.

"What are you doing here?" Vaishu asked.

"Showing her the room" Arjun said making her raise an eyebrow while he continued "What are you doing here?".

"I bought her clothes to wear. Tomorrow we'll go shopping" Vaishu said giving the bag to Sneha and continued "My clothes will be loose to you because of the baby bump so I gave you my old clothes to adjust for tonight" cutely.

"It's okay and how far are you?" Sneha asked.

"Fourth month and get ready dinner is almost ready and you get out of her room" Vaishu said dragging him out of her room making Arjun roll his eyes and Sneha smile.