MRS. ARJUN

Sneha reached her office at eight thirty. She's half and hour early so that she could see him. She ran into the elevator before the doors could close. Daya was standing beside her she greeted him with a smile on her face "Good morning".

          "Good morning Mrs. Arjun" Daya greeted which made her eyes widen. Seeing her expression he laughed and continued "Don't worry only I know. Who do you think was the wedding planner?" raised his eyebrows making her smile.

         The elevator doors opened and Daya got out after saying "I'm glad you came into his life" and went to work in his floor.

          Sneha got out when she reached her floor and immediately went to his cabin. He was facing the glass wall with his hand in the pocket drinking coffee talking on his bluetooth looking out at the city.

          'God! I've such a handsome husband' she thought and rushed to him and hugged him from behind with her hands rounding his shoulders.

          Arjun stopped talking for a second and continued when the person from other side called his name. Sneha smiled and buried her face more into his back making him sigh and say "I've more pressing matters right now we'll discuss the deal in our meeting" disconnecting the call.